you are really so efficient. u are 100% HK people... always so fast, haaaaa

複式洋房

積分: 255

2#
發表於 06-11-21 01:06 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 請我一起同世界各地媽咪分享異居海外的心聲 part 4

你班歐洲靚C奶..
笑C我喇.. 害我又追12版仲要開part 4... 好嘢...
Amanda叫小便做 疴shu shu, or peepee, 大大就叫poopoo.. 叫weewee係香港人叫咯..
我都有裝無線海外衛星... 俾個媬母睇中文電視.. 而我, 冇乜隱.. 我淨係睇 food channel 架咋!!
我都住遠離 Manhattan.. 我住喺個島喥.. 夠靜.. ^o^ 自已揸車出入咯...
Karen, Yanniko, Hoyinma,
部 humidifier 係Vicks呀... 用過最reasonable (price) 同最好quality!

hi, Nilie_Mami
thank you, i will check the humidifier.... where did u buy? ny? hk? i check whether can i buy in germany as well.. :-P
when is your due day? will your hb with u to enjoy the whole process of birth?

複式洋房

3#
發表於 06-11-21 01:09 |顯示全部帖子

Nillie_Mami 寫道:
各位世界各地靚媽..

可以寄一張baby welcome card俾我小肥bear嗎..? (地度方言喎!).. 好等我整本 小B memorial book 俾小肥bear.. eventhough, 佢喺new york出世.. 佢仍然有好多祝福from 所有姨姨同哥哥姊姊呢..
歐洲佳麗們.. 我唔要英文同中文版架!!

can i also send to 小肥bear? by mail? when yes, but i have no address from you bor???

複式洋房

4#
發表於 06-11-21 02:36 |顯示全部帖子

jovababy 寫道:
yanniko,
hi hi...我知你"在線中", 都好想同你"過番兩招"{chat呀}, 不過現已夜深, 請盡早上床休息...周公急call呀 nite nite

hi, jovababy,
too bad that our time gap, otherwise u can chat more maa.... but i know we must have time ge
how is vv now? is she love to go to kindergarten? yanniko is happy to go ther everyday la....

half hour before, i checked the temp of yanniko, he has fever ar, 39.3 degree, even this time he did not drink his milk before sleeping (normal even he was fever before, he also loved to drink his milk ga :-( ), i gave the medicine to him, coz so high fever ar. hope he can be okay and has a good sleep, tomorrow i bring him to the doctor.... :cry: :

複式洋房

5#
發表於 06-11-21 02:41 |顯示全部帖子

jovababy 寫道:
有冇搞錯呀!!! :tongue:
我頭先入嚟'回應'時明明得nillie一個msg咋喎, 點知一post個"認第一"嘅msg出去就變左第12!!! 你地好誇張呀! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

jovababy,
don't u know all lan c9 here also from hk määäää....
efficiency!!

複式洋房

6#
發表於 06-11-21 02:44 |顯示全部帖子

jovababy 寫道:
[size=xx-large]我第一個嚟報到先!!!

Lorry,
max醫生叫唔好出街, 而yanniko嘅醫生就叫出多d街, 係因為佢喺german, 而max喺香港吖嘛, d空氣點比吖!!! 喺呢度跑步嘅運動員跑完步都分分鐘暈低入醫院啦....係咪?

may be really the reason so that so big different treatment....
may be max comes here with yanniko to play and enjoy this fresh air ar...... :mrgreen:

複式洋房

7#
發表於 06-11-21 03:52 |顯示全部帖子

where lan c9 is online arrrr..
chat chat laaaa.....
i want to ask, if your bb have teeth, then will they get fever and always says 'hot', when i give something to him to drink or eat!!! any idea???

複式洋房

8#
發表於 06-11-21 04:52 |顯示全部帖子

i think tonight will be a silent night.....
i am not waiting la....
i go to bed and hope that yanniko will be okay tomorrow!!!! that is my wish tonight!
nite nite!!!!

複式洋房

9#
發表於 06-11-22 03:30 |顯示全部帖子

jovababy 寫道:
[size=large]屙屎===> vv唔知點解會叫做 "[size=medium]絲試"
開細就仲未識講~

jovababy,
coz she mix with singapore, then the sound seem to be different law, haaa

複式洋房

10#
發表於 06-11-22 03:38 |顯示全部帖子

hi all lan c9
last night yanniko had really high fever, I 有塞肛退燒呀but no effect ar... still high ar
today, i was 'played' by him. so 'lau kai'... always crying and stick to me. i took him to see the doctor today. he has 'chung yee yim' again la, so that he has high fever and this time he has to take the antibiotic for five days lawww... this morning before to go to the doctor, he just layed down on the bed, nothing to do, seem to be so 'sun fu' ar, my heart so painful law, coz i cannot help him anymore ma. ohh--- to a mother is really difficult.....
he will stay at home (not day care) tomorrow again, may be also a whole this week.... hard time for me laaa ;(((

karen,
i know u must be so busy during the night time ga la, coz u have two girls. my son is so early to go to bed ga, so that i can have free time earlier.

Nilie_Mami,
i will check my pm but u want me to send to you before your delivery? or after?

Monogram
he has still no apitite, even now, coz he has his antibiotic again... he will be slimm again

:-(

kathy,
hi, nice to meet you here.... my situation is also smilar to me. i am also only 153 cm but my son was also big at his birth. he was 54 cm with 4050 gramm, i was just a ball at that time law, so funny ga....
u are waiting for your 2nd honey, humm.... wish you all 'sun lee', yeah!

複式洋房

11#
發表於 06-11-22 04:31 |顯示全部帖子

[quote]
Nillie_Mami 寫道:
Yanniko,
oo... 中耳炎好辛苦呢...
你要小心自已身體, 小心挨壞.. 成晚起身探熱餵药.. 好易自已都病埋..
anytime.. as 老公佢哋ABC.. 係做baby shower, 小肥bear出世前做架喎.. whatever!!
希望yanniko 快啲冇事喇!!

Nilie_mami
thank you ar... really a hard job for me during these days, coz when children sick are, always no reason 'lau kai' ga.... but i really don't know, the doctor said that yanniko has 中耳炎 because of his nose not free..... but he always not give the right medicine to him to solve this problem, then yanniko will be so often to have 中耳炎???? can you give me some advice how to avoid ar??? :-(

複式洋房

12#
發表於 06-11-22 04:42 |顯示全部帖子

AKLAMY 寫道:
jovababy and Nillie,
Thanks for all the information...very useful.

又想請問你地既小朋友會唔會打流感針呢? 唉~~~我覺得HK 有好多針打呀, 我想盡量唔打咁多, 因為好似好慘咁~~~

Hi AKLAMY,
my son has also 打流感針 last two weeks, coz i will back to hk next month. but in germany, not so many 針 ga... why need to take so many 針 in HK ge

複式洋房

13#
發表於 06-11-23 05:28 |顯示全部帖子

Nillie_Mami 寫道:
咦! 咁靜局嘅??
得twingirls咋?? Yanniko, Karen呢??
歐州靚C奶們...
你哋喺邊"鼠"呀

the 2nd 歐州 c9 is here,,,,,,
Nilie, thanks ar, but no medicine can make yanniko's nose totally okay ar..... he get again 'chung yee yim' because of nose..... i feel that is only a 'si kit'. one day the nose is 'close', also possiblity to have this again law :-(
i will take him to see hk doctor in dec, hope that will make him better la.....
one more, i received your address, when yanniko is okay, then i will go out to buy a card for your siu bear bear..... german??? hope i can write 100% correct la, haaa

複式洋房

14#
發表於 06-11-23 05:32 |顯示全部帖子

Nilie,
your bb are so lucky la, coz they have a good mama und good nurse bor. when they are sick, u know exactly what to do, not like me, just like a 'saw po' and only worry....
your termin of your delivery is 6 jan.... will u make 薑醋??? good for 'bo bo' bor, ja? :lol:

複式洋房

15#
發表於 06-11-23 05:38 |顯示全部帖子

all lan c9,
hope i can stay here longer tonight la, coz my 'wong tai' calls me at this time in these two nights ar, when he cries, i have to leave this funny chat ga ma,,,,,, :-(
when here, please fast 'po tau' laaaaa

複式洋房

16#
發表於 06-11-23 05:44 |顯示全部帖子

ohhhhhhh, all lan c9
my honey bb calls me nowwwwwwwww.... i have to 'seem' la, nite nite
hope to chat again laaaa :lol:

複式洋房

17#
發表於 06-11-23 19:34 |顯示全部帖子

jovababy,
so lucky that i read all the messages now, otherwise i just only say happy birthday to you tomorrow (in hk time). but now again HAPPY BIRTHDAY, and of course, wish all your family HAPPY AND HEALTHY all the times..... enjoy your birthday dinner..... ciao ciao

複式洋房

18#
發表於 06-11-23 19:37 |顯示全部帖子

Karen_eng 寫道:
喂喂﹐我係BK“滕”黎 “滕”去﹐你地係度嗎﹖

karen,
haaa..... 滕”黎 “滕”去 keep fit ar, haaaaaaaa , i know why u are so slimm la
yanniko has fever but not so high now. he has his antiboitic law.... but 'lau kai', really like a monster now :-( :-(

複式洋房

19#
發表於 06-11-23 19:40 |顯示全部帖子

Nilie
when i know only 20% from you about how to take care bb, then i think i will not so worry about when they are sick la... but thanks god, we can chat here and ask ask you ma, heee
i know that thanksgiving is so important in usa..... then wish your family happy thanksgiving la

複式洋房

20#
發表於 06-11-23 19:44 |顯示全部帖子

Monogram 寫道:
jovababy,

[size=large]Happy Birthday~~

vv真係好乖,比左一份大禮物比你呀~~

all,
我今日見到小詠好開心呀,佢生完個身形都修得好好呀~~佢個小b好得意嫁,食奶奶好叻嫁。Tommy仔又好乖係咁比玩具去逗我個曳曳b玩。我隻曳曳b就醜怪呀,痴身又大喊呀~~

小詠,我遲d再黎探你呀~~

hi monogram
so long no chat...
u visited 小詠 today??? have u some photos??? i love to see the bb and children's photos, make me so happy...
小詠 so slimm, how ga???? i feel my tummy so terrible urgly.... really 'sin mo c yan'

首頁

尾頁

跳至