跳至

首頁

尾頁

複式洋房

積分: 119

1#
發表於 15-12-1 07:42 |顯示全部帖子
i brought my dog with me from HK to Vancouver jan 2015. Actually, the procedures are quite simple if ppl bring dogs to BC. You can firstly call HK漁農處 and ask about the requirements of export of cats(basically , they just need an at least one month valid rabies documents with a doctor proof of ur animals are suitable for having a ride by the aeroplane)
On the other hand, you should call the airline for making sure there isn't any blackouts of carrying animals that the plane you will get on to. And make sure they confirmed you for the reservation of the cats' ""seats"" before you paid for the ticket.

then , when u arrive the canada airport and finish the human custom check. you will go into a dept after you get back your babies. They will help you to handle all the documents for importing cats. The documents should be same as those of HK's. May be you can send a email to the relevant dept of canada . They will give u a reply!!good luck~

don't worry :)

複式洋房

2#
發表於 16-1-29 13:34 |顯示全部帖子
我坐CX。你要CALL香港漁農處問香港出口狗的文件和日子,再問加拿大FOOD AND ANIMAL INSPECTION DEPT入口到加港口REQUIREMENT,重要CALL AIRLINE各方面資料

複式洋房

3#
發表於 16-1-29 13:34 |顯示全部帖子
如其他動物都係咁問

複式洋房

4#
發表於 16-1-29 13:36 |顯示全部帖子
到左加拿大先做落地入口文件

首頁

尾頁