首頁

尾頁

男爵府

積分: 6955

1#
發表於 06-2-28 19:05 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 2至3歲的乖寶寶, 又看些甚麼?

nov04mama,
Pls count me in, please check pm, thanks.

男爵府

2#
發表於 06-2-28 19:20 |顯示全部帖子

Hi there,

Do you know where I can order/buy Vicky (the whole set) cheap? Is the CD useful? Thanks!!

男爵府

3#
發表於 06-3-1 10:18 |顯示全部帖子

KelvinMaMa,

Thanks a lot!!

How old is your baby? Mine is 19m now.

男爵府

4#
發表於 06-3-3 00:00 |顯示全部帖子

各位書友媽媽,

HELP - For 金鼎's 亮亮, it is the taiwanese 注音 version, where can I find the Mandarin "in Yin" version? I checked with sesame, it costs $1500 for the whole set, which is TOOOOO expensive when comparing to 金鼎's....

男爵府

5#
發表於 06-3-3 12:22 |顯示全部帖子

妤妤,

If my baby is bigger, I will buy the Taiwanese set as I know she will not be distracted by the Taiwanese symbols. But since my baby is still small, if I show her the chinese words with the Taiwanese symbols besides them, she will not know the symbols are there for a different purpose, she will just take the whole chinese word PLUS the symbols into her brain, i.e. she is really not learning the exact chinese words...

The theory is similar to Glenn Doman, if you want the child to learn the words, the words need to be printed clearly, better not to have pictures side by side. So, my guess is if I read the Taiwanese books with my baby, I am creating a confused environment for her to learn the chinese words as she always sees the symbols...

Am I correct? This is my personal thinking...

男爵府

6#
發表於 06-3-3 12:23 |顯示全部帖子

妤妤 寫道:
nn

金鼎's 亮亮, how much for the whole set? I want to buy from it ah.

Why do you insist to buy Mandarin "in Yin"? It's too expensive ah.

Oops... forgot your 1st question. It is about HK$4xx for 金鼎, but $1xxx for Sesame... :-( :-(

For "in Yin", as the kids need to learn it anyway in kinder/primary school, let them expose to those Pin Yin, I think it's ok... but for Taiwanese symbols, I don't want to teach her this...

男爵府

7#
發表於 06-3-7 12:10 |顯示全部帖子

MayAh 寫道:
Dear nn,

I also want to buy 亮亮 without "in Yin". Can you tell me the where is Sesame?? Do you have tel. no.?

Thanks
Keres

This is the link: LINK

男爵府

8#
發表於 06-8-5 15:37 |顯示全部帖子

jychan,

My baby is also Dora's super fan!! Where did you buy Dora's books, I find there are not many offered in HK, so, I asked friends to buy from overseas... but as there are new books published from time to time, not very convenient to ask people to help all the time

BTW, have you seen the Dora's computer game? I wanna buy it but I could not find it in HK... :-( :-(

男爵府

9#
發表於 06-8-24 22:31 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 2至4 歲的乖寶寶, 又看些甚麼?

Small_Cloud,
I remember I owe you some comments on some china books (a few months ago), but since DangDang.com eventually did not ship that order to me (the HK delivery store cancelled my order as MOS was too far away... ), so, I gave up in ordering those books :cry: :cry:

首頁

尾頁

跳至