跳至

首頁

尾頁

複式洋房

積分: 380

1#
發表於 05-3-22 14:00 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 考慮緊買唔買LCD TV

I recently bought a 32' Shinco LCD TV. It's PRC brand name but used Sharp panel. In fact , most of Jap brand production all in China. The quality quite good. Externala DVD player. Cost $11700 with 5yr guarantee . Very cheap and nice

複式洋房

2#
發表於 05-3-23 12:00 |顯示全部帖子

Little-Swallow

In Best shop , they also posted 12xxx (for normal price and pay by credit card) . But you need to tell them that you pay by cash/EPS, then the price will be 11,200 . In addition you pay2% i.e. $560, you can enjoy 5yr guarantee from Best shop. If you not join the 5yr programme, TV itself offer 2 years guarantee and the net price is 11,200.

p.s. CMK shop in Timesquare also offer 11,100 (cash price) but no 5yr guarantee. I trust Best shop more as they have quite many branches.

複式洋房

3#
發表於 05-3-23 14:10 |顯示全部帖子

amychoi,

In Hollyhood Best. I bought on 13 Mar and delivered 16 Mar. Sorry for typo , the guaranteed is 5% , not 2%. 12000 is credit card price mah.

I think this is so far the best and cheapest model. This low price just kick off, so the inventory sold off very fast . I'm lucky becasue I bought it little bit early. My be u try to ask their other branches. It is not acceptable to wait so long time because by end of April, the price should even much cheaper and it's no point u need to pay now!! You should made compliant to them!! :evil:

複式洋房

4#
發表於 05-3-25 12:02 |顯示全部帖子

Amychoi,

Last time I checked CMK was 11,100 but not sure how long the guarantee. I think they now compete with Best.

The TV is quite nice and I'm very satify so far. But I heard its no stock now so you need to check with the shop before buy.

首頁

尾頁

跳至