親子旅遊

跳至

首頁

尾頁

大宅

積分: 3108

1#
發表於 08-3-28 23:22 |顯示全部帖子
I highly recommend Tanjung Aru for you as my friend went to Magallen. The Magallen is much big than Tanjung Aru, but there are some comparation :

Tanjung Aru : near to airport,
next to Tanjung Aru Market (satay food)
no shuttle bus
kids/adults activities
private ferry ($40 per head)
private beach
長朗 to see the sunset
excellent services
room with nice if seaview
many Korean & Japanese

Magallen: also near to airport
no food nearby
shuttle bus to town
bowling and library and kids/adults activities
private ferry ($45 per head)
slow services especially the front desk
(no one help you to carry luggage from car to lobby, from lobby to room, delay 1-2 hrs to get the room as services are very very slow) ===> that is why my friend is unhappy even she paid a deluxe seaview.
spacious rooms
may be more HK tours

See you can get some idea for your choice. I choose Tanjung Aru with its excellent services and the price is cheaper than Magallen.

As I booked with lower price than my friend, she got not the 100% good feeling. For me, that is surely excellent choice.

Nexus is a bit old hotel from other information and Rasa Ria is good to stay in the hotel only. Rasa Ria is a choice as there is a zoo inside the hotel. It can stay for 1-2 days.
I prefer to stay either in Tanjung Aru or Magallen, so it is fully booked very often. It needs 2-3 months in advance booking. I stay for Tanjung Aru for 4 nights...is not enough for me. I totally like the islands, feeling of resort and doesn't like going to town. Because the town looks like 70's of Hong Kong and very no interesting.

[ 本文章最後由 媽咪 於 08-3-28 23:30 編輯 ]

大宅

2#
發表於 08-3-28 23:38 |顯示全部帖子
其實係Tanjung 食buffet , that is not expensive. 1 adult is about $200 complimentary with 1 child. That means $200 for two. you can try if you don't want to go out after come back from island.

大宅

3#
發表於 08-3-29 21:16 |顯示全部帖子
birdbird,

Mallagen is also good ga. Everyday, Sabah has thunderstorm. It seems it is not a problem as we hide in the hotel.
Thunderstorm is only lasting for 2-3 hours and the rest is very nice with similling sun.

Sure, you love it. Have a nice day.

The bed in Tangung Aru is surely enough for 4 people. If you don't feel comfort, there is no charge for extra bed. But it is impossible as the bed size is big too. Only the bathtub is not large enough than Magallen.

大宅

4#
發表於 09-4-1 21:19 |顯示全部帖子
可否 email 天書 and information 比我呢?

at [email protected]

首頁

尾頁

跳至