爸爸專區

跳至

首頁

尾頁

大宅

積分: 1741

41#
發表於 07-12-25 22:57 |顯示全部帖子
Ha Ha. We are of the same shipment!! Congratulations!!

原文章由 vickynicky 於 07-12-25 22:28 發表
Finally, I have joined your club. I placed the order this evening. I was thinking of either Ebony or Black. My husband and I decided on black in the end although black and white are both not our pr ...

大宅

42#
發表於 07-12-28 10:21 |顯示全部帖子
vicknicky,

I always think that black and white colours are hard to maintain. <<<- It is quite true. Very easy to get dirty and need cleaning a lot. Not a problem at all if your maid is going to do it.

I chose black because the sales said that black is easier for resales. <<<- Maybe, but the resale value of Mazda may not be comparable to Honda and Toyota, so you'd better be prepared the M8 will accompany you for the years to come!!

I have never done so many research for cars before. We bought our Prairie 5 years ago at the car show instantly. It suited our needs and budgets - 7 seaters, two sliding doors. <<<- That was also my choice some years ago when I first consider to get a car too!! But for several reasons I did not buy it (not the car's fault anyway).

This time we really took time to see so many cars like Previa, Stepwagon, Alphard, Elgrand, Harrier, Presage, Serena and the last was M8. <<<- Wow... What a compreshensive list. My choices are in fact a lot smaller than yours - Only Stepwgn, M8 and Serena.

Previa - Good. I am not willing to pay 100K more. <<<- Definitely true. If you need 8 seats, there won't be big chairs in the middle like M8, and there won't be electronic / electric stuff if you need leather seats. Strange.
Stepwagon - do not like the interior <<<- The interior is okay to me (I don't mind to fold and unfold the 3rd row) but I hate most is the lack of HID lamps, keyless go and power liftgate, and the bad attitude of Honda Sales. They accused the lack of HID because of HID rules of Government.
Alphard & Elgrand - it's good and comfortable but my hubby said that I can buy a cow home everyday from market. Too big! <<<- Never on my itinerary. Too expensive, too tall and make me the chauffeur not the owner of my car.
Harrier - see it just for fun
Presage - Overpriced. With 10k more than M8, but without leather seat and only one automatic sliding door. <<<- Exactly the same reason that I do not consider it because I always need to drop off on the right side. Just don't know what the Japanese thinks.
Serena - Hybrid with all M8 options and cheaper and spacious. But, it looks boring; noisy when it is on the road and looks flimsy. <<<- This is my 2nd choice. If my queen does not approve buying M8 (because relatively less spacious than Stepwgn, I would choose Serena instead of Stepwgn because of its better in-car equipment.

It's only my personal opinion. M8 suits my budget and moreso my girls like the screens on the two front seats' headrest. They will enjoy the most. <<<- It seems your personal opinion is quite like mine and most of the M8 owners! As for the headrest monitors, they are also my favourites. (However, my wife said it is not good for the eyes of our little princess if she watches while travelling.)

大宅

43#
發表於 07-12-28 14:54 |顯示全部帖子
ShanShan,

It's only my personal opinion. M8 suits my budget and moreso my girls like the screens on the two front seats' headrest. They will enjoy the most. <<<- It seems your personal opinion is quite like mine and most of the M8 owners! As for the headrest monitors, they are also my favourites. <<< --- one disadvantage though, now we can't adjust the headrest to fit our our heads (epsecially driver's seat) as my princesses won't let us change the angle as they can't see the monitor clearly. <<<- Is yours the new model that without buttons and angle adjustment? Maybe you can adjust the inclination of your chair to compensate!

大宅

44#
發表於 07-12-28 23:04 |顯示全部帖子
Plan to trade-in, but may sell the car to friends or relatives.

As for procedure, I think firstly you have to find a buyer, assuming a private buyer buys your car, you two then go to Transport department with your vehicle licence, his new insurance cover note, both HKID cards, $1000 fee, and of course his payment of your car to you. Then ask the receptionist to give you a form TD025, fill it in and get the procedure done at the counter.

If you trade-in, normally just need to sign the form and hand-in your vehicle licence and car and the rest will be done by the broker / car company, but they normally would not do the transfer of ownership until they got a buyer.

原文章由 vickynicky 於 07-12-28 15:30 發表
Shan Shan & chypyeung,

Did you trade-in your old car or sell it yourself? What is the procedure like if I sell the car myself?

大宅

45#
發表於 07-12-31 15:07 |顯示全部帖子
Try http://www.28car.com

大宅

46#
發表於 08-1-1 13:46 |顯示全部帖子
PM you already. Please check.

原文章由 karenbaby 於 07-12-31 16:57 發表
I'm looking for a 2nd hand car for my new born baby. I'm interested if you want to sell. Pls pm me.

大宅

47#
發表於 08-1-4 17:32 |顯示全部帖子
Dear ShanShan,

Do you remember what you are given when you paid the deposit? Now I only got an A5 printed receipt for deposit paid (no other info printed) and an A4 hand-written quotation form with vehicle details and prices, trade-in quotes, gifts and deposit amount with sales' and my signature. Is that all? As for the financing, does the quotation form suffice? (apart from my own supporting docs).

Thank you very much.

原文章由 ShanShan 於 08-1-4 11:05 發表

vickynicky
We didn't trade in our old car, we still have that one. :loveliness:

terence, vickynicky & chpyeung
Happy New Year.

vickynicky
Yes, have changed the rims & tyres on the 2nd day of i ...

大宅

48#
發表於 08-1-9 15:05 |顯示全部帖子
Thank you very much for the info!!

So they still needed 2 weeks to make ready of your car after a second set of docs sent to you.

原文章由 ShanShan 於 08-1-9 13:43 發表

Dear chpyeung

Got home last night and looked for the doc, as far as both my hubby and I remember, we received the following upon paying deposit:-

1) Photo copy of Order Form (with your signature ...

大宅

49#
發表於 08-1-17 10:48 |顯示全部帖子
1300cc 坐 7 個人?!

疑惑1. 有六個係小朋友所以坐得落?
疑惑2. 你有冇試過上斜? 有既話後面有冇車龍跟住?

原文章由 珞琋爸爸 於 08-1-16 19:35 發表
我岩岩買左部玲木1300cc迷你7人車,都ok好揸,試過坐7個人d力都接受到,02車都唔使5m....

首頁

尾頁

跳至