跳至

首頁

尾頁

洋房

積分: 51

1#
發表於 06-8-17 09:54 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 捐贈臍帶血予紅十字會

我宜家兩個月, 未洗咁快諗住呱... 我知我姑拉都會儲...佢就生啦...等我問下佢先...

洋房

2#
發表於 06-8-21 09:11 |顯示全部帖子

kerkermui,

I do think you are staff from Cryolife. I would like to ask all of you represent your company do not disturb the conversation in BabyKingdom here. Thanks!

洋房

3#
發表於 06-8-21 14:37 |顯示全部帖子

I don't think your friend if who is working is HealthBaby told you this to destroy his/her company. He/She would only let you know the strength of his/her company. Also, if cyrolife is good, he/she wouldn't go to another company. From my feeling, you are cyrolife's staff. Your answer is not convincing. But no need to reply me anymore. Do not want to argue with you anymore. Just hope that the companies do not sell here. Disgusting!

洋房

4#
發表於 06-8-22 09:28 |顯示全部帖子

Firstly, Thank you for songmei's support. Beside me, there is another person has the same feeling as me.

Secondly, I found that kerkermui deleted what she/he said in the conversation before. She/he said she/he had a friend working in healthbaby who worked in cryolife before to tell her/him the things. She/he also said she/he did not buy robbort personally. All the sentences were gone!!! 本來有攻擊性的說話都改得好像很中肯咁, 如果身無屎,洗唔洗咁做呀!!!!

Moreover, I don't think a SCIENTIST will post sth out without evidence and delete what she/he post. This is not a SCIENTIST's behavior. I have many friends really work in this field. Please do not insult them!

首頁

尾頁

跳至