努力, 比心機, 你個b得2weeks係咁架啦, 有番一兩個月時就會好好多.

神既恩典夠你每天使用!

複式洋房

積分: 165

202#
發表於 06-7-28 18:59 |只看該作者

Re: 有無基督徒全職媽媽入黎分享下! ^^

Hi Winnie,

Sorry for being unable to join the cell yesterday. In fact, I want to share with you the feeling after reading a book "Stormie" by Stormie Omartian and watching 2 DVDs from Goodnews Communications.

I found these very inspiring because there are not too much "long-winded boring difficult preaching" (sorry for what I have described in this way...). Instead, very interesting to learn about the work and schedule of God. It's always amazing. Very often, we need to experience terrible heart-breaking moments, "self-tortures" and temptations before we can truly understand "it is God's arrangement".

As a new believer (ohoh...I don't know how to describe at all), I found it much more easily to learn about God by sharing the experience of other people.

I keep praying everyday now. As my counsellor suggested, I can pray a while and then be silent for a while, truly waiting for some possible feedback from our Father at heart. Hope one day, I can get rid of the negative thoughts and self-inferior feeling about my current situation......

Hope that it makes myself feel very natural to melt in. Of course, my biggest problem is to go to church regularly.

Have a nice weekend.
該用戶已被刪除

203#
發表於 06-7-29 00:23 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

大宅

積分: 2090

204#
發表於 06-8-1 10:08 |只看該作者

大家好!
唔知各位識唔識 d 教會姊妹冇做嘢可以幫人照顧 BB 呢?我老公讀緊神學、而我要番工、屋企人住得遠幫唔到手,請外傭又唔放心,所以想請人揍 BB,我住將軍澳,希望大家會有介紹!!Thank you!!

我拿甚麼報答耶和華向我所賜的一切厚恩 。(詩篇)

子爵府

積分: 13981

205#
發表於 06-8-2 23:21 |只看該作者

我昨日起, 一連兩週, take左一個聖經course, 阿媽幫我睇住阿囝, 開課前, 我祈禱, 求天父俾佢兩個健康平安, 等我可以專心d讀書, 點知, 佢兩個都病了.

首頁

尾頁

跳至