首頁

尾頁

大宅

積分: 2007

21#
發表於 05-4-16 12:03 |只看該作者

Re: 分享外國 或 台灣童書收穫

Another Little Critter's Favourite Joke

Little Critter: What's worse than finding a worm in an apple?
Dad: Finding half a worm!

男爵府

積分: 8359

22#
發表於 05-4-16 17:23 |只看該作者

我曾在台灣博客來網上書店訂購《蠶豆哥哥的床》,很搞笑,也很好看。

博客來《蠶豆哥哥的床》書介

男爵府

積分: 6599

23#
發表於 05-4-16 19:15 |只看該作者

YY, THanks for your introduction. I am indeed thinking about this book.
Buzz.. Buzzz... Buzzing Bee Let kids read more 讓孩子多閱讀! CLICK HERE to find bookstores 去哪裡找書?? Mainland Book Indx A Mainland Book Indx B *PART 1 , PART 2* *星加坡童書收獲*由一名可笑、瘋狂、自大無比和幼稚到極名作家寫的公開信 我的回应-->P. 223 of HERE Steps to Post Image 1. Right click on the image you want to copy 2. Choose 內容 3. If the url shown in the 內容 pop-up menu is ended with 'jpg' or 'gif' (maybe other image formats will do too), it is an image url. 4. Copy the url 5. click 'IMG' of BK message menu bar, paste the url into the pop-up box 6. click 'ENTER' Then the image will be shown in your message.

複式洋房

積分: 215

24#
發表於 05-4-17 16:49 |只看該作者

Hi, FXPC and Marieyuen,

The Little Critter series look good. How much per story book? Do you think we can find these in Mainland China?

Thanks.

大宅

積分: 3654

25#
發表於 05-4-17 18:18 |只看該作者

Gloria, 請問在這個網站 http://toy.kimy.com.tw 買書需要付幾多錢郵費和要幾多日才運到香港呢?唔知香港有冇書局可以買到你介紹果幾本書呢?

男爵府

26#
發表於 05-4-17 23:14 |只看該作者

Cyrus, I bought it at TW last time.
One of the mom below told us that she saw the book once in big book store. Maybe you can try Big ones like Commercial Press to see. I have never looked for them in HK. Books are so EXPENSIVE in Hk... :-(
Buzz.. Buzzz... Buzzing Bee Let kids read more 讓孩子多閱讀! CLICK HERE to find bookstores 去哪裡找書?? Mainland Book Indx A Mainland Book Indx B *PART 1 , PART 2* *星加坡童書收獲*由一名可笑、瘋狂、自大無比和幼稚到極名作家寫的公開信 我的回应-->P. 223 of HERE Steps to Post Image 1. Right click on the image you want to copy 2. Choose 內容 3. If the url shown in the 內容 pop-up menu is ended with 'jpg' or 'gif' (maybe other image formats will do too), it is an image url. 4. Copy the url 5. click 'IMG' of BK message menu bar, paste the url into the pop-up box 6. click 'ENTER' Then the image will be shown in your message.

大宅

27#
發表於 05-4-18 01:43 |只看該作者

There are lots of diffenent series of Level Readers designed to suit readers at different stages:

1. All Aboard Reading
2. Hello Reader!
3. An I can Read
4. Puffin Easy-to-Read
5. DK readers
6. Ready-to-Read
7. Step into reading

Actually, there are over hundred's of title in each of the above series. (GC Easy-to-Read 1 is only a selection a 15 titles from Puffin ETR and developed into a set of books.)

The followings are the information of different level readers for your reference.

ALL Aboard Reading

Hello Reader!

An I can Read

Puffin Easy-to-Read

Ready-to-read

Step into reading

男爵府

28#
發表於 05-4-18 10:20 |只看該作者

FXPC, 你唔好做 大貓頭鷹 (咁夜

大宅

29#
發表於 05-4-18 10:37 |只看該作者

Gloria,

最有效的減磅方法嗎!!!

男爵府

30#
發表於 05-4-18 12:26 |只看該作者

[size=large] Everyone Poops (My Body Science) (Hardcover) by Taro Gomi 五味太郎 英文

link here: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0916291456/ref=reg_hu-wl_list-recs/103-6976976-4813463?%5Fencoding=UTF8&v=glance

"An elephant makes a big poop--a mouse makes a tiny poop." These straightforward observations mark the beginning of Taro Gomi's wonderful picture book "Everyone Poops." Not only is this beautifully illustrated book a great way to teach kids about a basic body function, it's also a wonderfully funny treat for adult readers.
I imagine that some prudish parents will be put off by Gomi's explicit (but charming) pictures of animals and humans taking "poops" of all shapes, sizes, and colors. But Gomi's basic message is sound: relieving one's bowels is a normal part of our everyday lives. In a world where too many people are too embarrassed to ask their doctor about colorectal cancer and other "poop"-related health problems, Taro Gomi's book is especially valuable. If the child (or parent) who enjoys this book feels less squeamish about discussing colorectal health concerns at a later time, than Gomi will have done more than just entertain; the author may have also helped save a life. So buy "Everyone Poops" and share it with the ones you love.

Comments: Very funny and humourous book. 適合唔介意同小朋友談 大便 的父母,向小孩講點解會有大便,又不同動物大便各異,大便的習慣也不同。

精句: One-humped camel makes one-humped poops, two humped camel makes two-humped poops. 單峰駱駝有單峰大便,雙峰駱駝有雙峰大便.... (作者就會話 "講笑呢!")

This is indeed a healthy science book for young kids. 不是什麼禁忌呢!

大宅

31#
發表於 05-4-18 12:58 |只看該作者

Gloria,

Hey! I know this book has the China Version. But it's now out of print lu!!!

See! Is it the same as your mentioned book?

This set of books has 22 books with lots of interesting topics.

GloriaChung 寫道:
[size=large] Everyone Poops (My Body Science) (Hardcover) by Taro Gomi 五味太郎 英文

link here: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0916291456/ref=reg_hu-wl_list-recs/103-6976976-4813463?%5Fencoding=UTF8&v=glance

"An elephant makes a big poop--a mouse makes a tiny poop." These straightforward observations mark the beginning of Taro Gomi's wonderful picture book "Everyone Poops." Not only is this beautifully illustrated book a great way to teach kids about a basic body function, it's also a wonderfully funny treat for adult readers.
I imagine that some prudish parents will be put off by Gomi's explicit (but charming) pictures of animals and humans taking "poops" of all shapes, sizes, and colors. But Gomi's basic message is sound: relieving one's bowels is a normal part of our everyday lives. In a world where too many people are too embarrassed to ask their doctor about colorectal cancer and other "poop"-related health problems, Taro Gomi's book is especially valuable. If the child (or parent) who enjoys this book feels less squeamish about discussing colorectal health concerns at a later time, than Gomi will have done more than just entertain; the author may have also helped save a life. So buy "Everyone Poops" and share it with the ones you love.

Comments: Very funny and humourous book. 適合唔介意同小朋友談 大便 的父母,向小孩講點解會有大便,又不同動物大便各異,大便的習慣也不同。This is indeed a healthy science book for young kids. 不是什麼禁忌呢!

大宅

積分: 2326

32#
發表於 05-4-18 13:45 |只看該作者

FXPC :

你好厲害ar, 禁快比你搵到。 :-P
另外,在另一topic中談過<魔數小子>,除了1-5集圖書館有外,其實復活節期間我曾在圖書館見到新一輯的<魔數小子-啊!別進我房間(分類的秘密) >,如果唔係你提及呢套本,我無為意到係新一輯<魔數小子>。因此佢gei size比之前gei細0左一半有多。見到你寫,想番本書gei內容,肯定自己睇過。haha本書講個小朋友間房好鬼亂,媽媽叫佢執下,一時佢按顏色執,一時按形狀執,一時接自己仲要唔要個樣0野執,執極都執唔掂,最後放晒入被入面。 :-P
但不知為何,網上的目錄卻看不到這書。如果有時間可以去圖書館睇下值唔值得買ar。 :-P

GloriaChung :
我個仔都好鐘意睇五味太郎,佢鐘意睇<小金魚逃走了>、<我的朋友>、<是誰吃掉了?>,故事簡單,句子重複,適合年紀較小的小朋友看。而<數一數>系列的遊戲書亦很吸引,內有不同的遊戲(如要求按某一種pattern走路而到目的地的 / 兩隻手指分別在起點和終點然後看看兩隻手指何時相遇的 / 圖中有一個洞及以不同角度駕車的小朋友,讀者按其所在的位置,根據其角度,猜猜這輛會否掉入洞中等)仔仔很是喜歡這本書(內地亦有一本書仿這本書而作的書的,名字一時忘了)。

之前我曾經係九龍圖書館睇到五味太郎gei<爸爸走丟了>(台灣上誼),故事講爸爸與小朋友逛百貨公司,爸爸走丟了。作者巧妙地在每一跨頁設計形狀不同的「缺口」,露出一小部分的「爸爸」,引小讀者一翻頁,才發現認錯了人,很是有趣。可惜不知原因,在公共圖書館的網上找不到這本書。

男爵府

33#
發表於 05-4-18 14:35 |只看該作者

FXPC:

You are RIGHT RIGHT RIGHT. The same !! I know the China version is out of print. Quite a no. of good translated books are out of print now in China.. TOO BAD!!

但英文寫得好傳神!!!好好笑咖!!!! Ha....

Btw, I went to library for sight of the Dinosaur books you have recommended earlier. I found it!! I will borrow it tomorrow. I think I will use more the library facilities from now on.Dont' just buy buy buy BUT borrow borrow borrow.

熙熙媽:

I am interested in the 爸爸走丟了. Will find it out.

洋房

積分: 430

34#
發表於 05-4-18 16:28 |只看該作者

FXPC,

Thanks for introducing so many different level readers series to us.

For the last one, step into reading, I have previously borrowed some books call "Step into Reading +Maths " which are also very good books to read to kids and at the same time also introduce some mathematical concepts.

Keep believing, Keep dreaming, Keep loving, keep a rainbow in your heart!!

大宅

35#
發表於 05-4-18 17:30 |只看該作者

The followings are the pictures from this Everyone Poops (My Body Science).

Really Funny!!!

男爵府

36#
發表於 05-4-18 17:35 |只看該作者

嘩, FXPC, 你貼晒出來,重有人會買咩!!????五味太郎會好"男女男"您.....................ha...a.h..

原來中文都 好好笑....

大宅

37#
發表於 05-4-18 17:56 |只看該作者

Gloria,

你錯啦!五味太郎應該多謝我。因為會有更多媽媽有興趣找他其餘的作品呀!

男爵府

38#
發表於 05-4-19 10:04 |只看該作者

FXPC, 無錯無錯

男爵府

39#
發表於 05-4-20 12:32 |只看該作者

[size=medium]See the Yak Yak by Charles Ghigna

Best picture book for introducing high-level pre-schoolers to homonymns 同字異義. Basically, the author has identified a number of animal names which can also be verbs by themselve. Very funny and illustrative pictures. I love it. I learnt 10 new verbs from this.

I can recite the whole book below for your reference:

See the Yak yak 看看長毛牛在滔滔不絕的說話
See the steer steer
See the seal seal
See the duck duck
See the fly fly
See the chicken chicken
See the bug bug
See the badger badger
See the hog hog
See the kid kid
See the ram ram
See the buck buck
See the slug slug
See the fish fish
See the end end!!!

Very very good!!!

FXPC, this is one of the Step into Reading Level 1 book, do you know the whole series.

Here is Charles Ghigna's website: http://www.charlesghigna.com/books.html

大宅

40#
發表於 05-4-20 12:54 |只看該作者

I borrowed this book from public library before.

GloriaChung 寫道:
[size=medium]See the Yak Yak by Charles Ghigna

Best picture book for introducing high-level pre-schoolers to homonymns 同字異義. Basically, the author has identified a number of animal names which can also be verbs by themselve. Very funny and illustrative pictures. I love it. I learnt 10 new verbs from this.

I can recite the whole book below for your reference:

See the Yak yak 看看長毛牛在滔滔不絕的說話
See the steer steer
See the seal seal
See the duck duck
See the fly fly
See the chicken chicken
See the bug bug
See the badger badger
See the hog hog
See the kid kid
See the ram ram
See the buck buck
See the slug slug
See the fish fish
See the end end!!!

Very very good!!!

FXPC, this is one of the Step into Reading Level 1 book, do you know the whole series.

Here is Charles Ghigna's website: http://www.charlesghigna.com/books.html

首頁

尾頁

跳至