跳至

首頁

尾頁

別墅

積分: 840

101#
發表於 09-6-4 18:53 |只看該作者
Qbear,

我明白妳的心情!妳知嗎?離別在機場時是最悲喜交集的時刻!也是人生中一個轉捩點!是好的...不用太憂慮!

原帖由 Qbear 於 09-6-4 15:36 發表

hoyinma,
仲有唔夠四個月, 開始擔心唔知過到嚟會點.

大宅

積分: 3105

102#
發表於 09-6-4 18:53 |只看該作者
celinema

I dont let my kids go to school or creche when they are sick.
I remember when my son started kindy, he had sick leave at least one day a week (but he was very weak at the time).
However, he is all good now and might have a sick day once a term.
It's all depending on you but if the child is having temp or fever, they cant go to school or kindy.

大宅

積分: 2183

103#
發表於 09-6-4 18:58 |只看該作者
原帖由 janice_ma 於 09-6-4 18:47 發表
Wellington又名風之城!十月是全年最大風的月份。出街無人用雨傘,屋頂時不時有篷篷聲,,勁過10號颱風,但大人照返工,小朋友照返學。嘻嘻...

咁味可以唔洗梳頭出街

大宅

104#
發表於 09-6-4 19:11 |只看該作者
原帖由 hoyinma 於 09-6-4 18:53 發表
celinema

I dont let my kids go to school or creche when they are sick.
I remember when my son started kindy, he had sick leave at least one day a week (but he was very weak at the time).
However, he ...

I know some mothers here that they still let their kids going to school or gathering when they are sick (mild cough and running nose). They said children got sick is very common, not a big deal...no need to see GP & 戒口, eventhough they are having flu for over a month. But when I saw they were playing with Celine, it was quite scary that they were coughing without hiding the mouth . I picked up Celine and ran away immediately...do you think I'm over sensitive?

大宅

105#
發表於 09-6-5 05:48 |只看該作者
原帖由 celinema 於 09-6-4 19:11 發表

I know some mothers here that they still let their kids going to school or gathering when they are sick (mild cough and running nose). They said children got sick is very common, not a big deal...n ...

celinema,

I dont think you are over reacted. You are very right that a lot of parents here dont care about it at all. When Sophia was under two, I didnt take her out to activities much as I didnt want her to get sick too often. She already got the bugs from her brother (from kindy).
Recently we went to a music class where a little girl had a few spots on her face looking like chicken pots. I talked to her mother about it and the mum just thought that I was being bossy. The next week the girl did have chicken pots and a few kids from the group got it from her. I feel that the mum is not very responsible.
Well, I did my best so it's all up to the mum.
However, I dont take my kids to see a doctor if they just have running nose or mild fever coz the doctor will just ask me to give parmo and do nothing. I usually wait a few days and see whether they get well by themselves. If they have high fever, I will take them to the doctor.
Dont worry! Be happy!!
Celine will do just fine!
Will you consider to give Celine the chicken pots vaccine? My kids had it before they went to childcare or creche. You can ask your GP about it.

別墅

106#
發表於 09-6-5 12:02 |只看該作者
hoyinma,

Hoyin & Sophia是不是病了?Sophia有無野到chicken pots?

原帖由 hoyinma 於 09-6-5 05:48 發表

celinema,

I dont think you are over reacted. You are very right that a lot of parents here dont care about it at all. When Sophia was under two, I didnt take her out to activities much as I didnt w ...

大宅

107#
發表於 09-6-5 12:45 |只看該作者
原帖由 janice_ma 於 09-6-5 12:02 發表
hoyinma,

Hoyin & Sophia是不是病了?Sophia有無野到chicken pots?

Sophia got a cold from her brother. She is fine now. She had the vaccine so she wont get the chicken pots.
Thanks for your care!!!

複式洋房

積分: 138

108#
發表於 09-6-5 13:39 |只看該作者
今年真的很冷, Hope Sophia gets well soon.

Janice_ma, 隻叮噹碟睇唔唔到 ?

子爵府

積分: 10203

好媽媽勳章 醒目開學勳章

109#
發表於 09-6-5 14:41 |只看該作者
原帖由 janice_ma 於 09-6-4 18:53 發表
Qbear,

我明白妳的心情!妳知嗎?離別在機場時是最悲喜交集的時刻!也是人生中一個轉捩點!是好的...不用太憂慮!

janice_ma,
我好怕依d場面, 所以已經打算叫家人到時不要到機場送我.

係呢~ 有樣野想問吓, 你地係唔係傢私寄走晒之後即離開香港, 如果唔係, 咁係唔係要搵酒店住幾日?

別墅

110#
發表於 09-6-5 16:37 |只看該作者
hoyinma,

唔怪得星期三mainly music見唔到你們。
大家保重保重!

原帖由 hoyinma 於 09-6-5 12:45 發表

Sophia got a cold from her brother. She is fine now. She had the vaccine so she wont get the chicken pots.
Thanks for your care!!!

別墅

111#
發表於 09-6-5 16:43 |只看該作者
shafish,

我唔想用部電腦睇碟,所以麗麗無得看。

原帖由 shafish 於 09-6-5 13:39 發表
今年真的很冷, Hope Sophia gets well soon.

Janice_ma, 隻叮噹碟睇唔唔到 ?

別墅

112#
發表於 09-6-5 16:48 |只看該作者
Qbear,

我們無即刻走,那時有朋友一家返美國探親,我們就住在他們家兩個星期。這段期間主要是和親朋戚友吃飯道別,每日都好忙!忙到上機那刻呢!

原帖由 Qbear 於 09-6-5 14:41 發表

janice_ma,
我好怕依d場面, 所以已經打算叫家人到時不要到機場送我.

係呢~ 有樣野想問吓, 你地係唔係傢私寄走晒之後即離開香港, 如果唔係, 咁係唔係要搵酒店住幾日? ...

大宅

113#
發表於 09-6-5 17:04 |只看該作者
原帖由 hoyinma 於 09-6-5 05:48 發表

celinema,

I dont think you are over reacted. You are very right that a lot of parents here dont care about it at all. When Sophia was under two, I didnt take her out to activities much as I didnt w ...

Hi Hoyinma,

Thanks for your advice.

Hope Celine has stronger immunization as we can do nothing when she is at school.

Yes, Celine got the chicken spots vaccination already when she was 14 months.

Hope Sophia get well soon.

大宅

114#
發表於 09-6-6 16:54 |只看該作者
Thanks for all your care!

Sophia is all good and same active now.
We went to have lunch with their grandpa today.
She was dancing and singing and made grandpa so happy.
I think she will have a good sleep tonite.

大宅

積分: 1271

115#
發表於 09-6-7 06:44 |只看該作者
Hi,

I just come back to Hong Kong, we planned to go NZ by the end of year. It's very nice of my first time to NZ.

Qbear,
I am also worry about to miss my relatives. What you will bring to NZ?
www.babyhome.com.tw/bb/10415[img align=left] [img align=left]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid133/p668bc3b543efa1d3bdcc27b37aaf3487/f787210b.jpg[/img]

子爵府

積分: 10203

好媽媽勳章 醒目開學勳章

116#
發表於 09-6-7 21:21 |只看該作者
原帖由 conconmill 於 09-6-7 06:44 發表
Hi,

I just come back to Hong Kong, we planned to go NZ by the end of year. It's very nice of my first time to NZ.

Qbear,
I am also worry about to miss my relatives. What you will bring to NZ?

conconmill,
你找到屋未呀? 打算幾時會過去?
我主要都係買左D廚房用品, 至於其他野, 要等7月頭搬運公司覆實價, 我先決定帶幾多野過去.

複式洋房

積分: 207

117#
發表於 09-6-8 09:26 |只看該作者
多謝大家支持或代禱. 我昨天已平安回紐.

一切都OK, 在港三間教會的弟兄姊妹出席支持我們, 有些已很久沒聯絡了, 但知道我先生和孩子不在香港, 都來支持我家, 讓我們很感動. 加上親友同事, 我們都感受到人間溫情.

回紐後大兒子去上全日制childcare, 我輕鬆很多, 可能會帶小兒去playgroup等等, 生活會漸上軌道了.

大宅

118#
發表於 09-6-9 17:37 |只看該作者
Hi everybody,

Celine went to preschool yesterday, only on the first day she already got running nose...her 鼻涕seems non-stop. This is her first time to get sick, so do I need to take her to see the doctor? Or I should wait a few days to see whether she will get well by herself? But she is very grumpy and eating & drinking less.

The weather is too cold at the moment and she is still young (just turn 2), so I decided not to let her to preschool until she is 2.5 yrs old when is around the summer time.

複式洋房

積分: 207

119#
發表於 09-6-9 18:05 |只看該作者
Celine,
我也不知道兩歲上學好不好. 我的小兒子已報名會在20個月大夏季時去上學. 大的三歲半, 這兩天開始返九點, 放四點, 他很投入, 很開心, 還常回來唱英文歌哩.

大宅

120#
發表於 09-6-9 18:31 |只看該作者
Candyz,

Celine also seemed very happy at preschool, especially she was at outdoor playground. She stayed outside for almost an hour, so that's why she got runny nose.

Actually my hubby wants her to school as he thinks she can learn something and play with other kids.

But I always concern she will get cold at outdoor activities. Christchurch weather is much colder, plus she is a late walker (at 18 months), so her movement is still not as smooth as other kids, she won't run to warm herself up at outside. So I think when she is 2.5 yrs old would be better to school.

首頁

尾頁

跳至