興趣嗜好

跳至

首頁

尾頁

大宅

積分: 1222

1#
發表於 09-9-4 16:43 |只看該作者
我的兩個女兒很愛看書; 大的剛6岁, 開始跟我說讀後感; 小的2岁8 個月, 主攻英文圖畫書.

之前在這裡分享了一些我女兒喜愛的書籍, 有媽咪問我有無其他介紹. 我懶:mrgreen: , (當然也很忙), 但亦想同大家介紹下阿女的愛書 , 所以借用這裡開個話題同大家分享:

亦因為我懶:loveliness: , 介紹以圖片為主, 而且好書不用多說, 看看便可領略到 :

Recommened for 5 years old + :

The New Adventures of the Wishing-Chair series by Enid Blyton

>> My daughter read these 3 books many times. She said the best is " The Land of Mythical Creatures".

>> The fonts of this book series are big (unlike other books of Enid Blyton) and the line spacing are wide. A good choice for kids who just start to read chapter books.

========
Twin Tales by Jacqueline Wilson

Connie's not happy. Her parents are having a baby. Well, not one, but two babies! Why do they need more children? They've got her! Soon the house is filled with dirty nappies and screaming babies and Connie's expected to help. And no one pays any attention to her. It's not fair. So when Nurse Meade puts some blue beads in her hair, Connie's delighted. And when she clacks them together, things start to happen...Soon, everyone can see things from Connie's point of view. This work talks about Connie and the Water Babies. Connie is scared of water. She can't swim and she hates going to the pool. Everyone says she should go because she'll love it, and even Charles and Claire, the twins, like the water. Typical. Then Nurse Meade gives Connie some more blue beads. And when they clack together, suddenly Connie can swim like a mermaid.

>> My daughter started reading JW's books since she was 5. She likes the works of JW and this is one of her favourites which she can understand (most of the books of JW are for 7/8 years + which the younger children cannot comprehend)

大宅

2#
發表於 09-9-4 17:23 |只看該作者
Recommended for 5+:
Three for Tea: Tasty Tales for You and Me [Illustrated] (Paperback) by Jacqueline Wilson (Author), Michael Morpurgo (Author), Anne Fine (Author), David Roberts (Illustrator), Anne Wilson (Illustrator), Tony Trimmer (Illustrator)

Meet:

Jacqueline Wilson's `My Brother Bernadette' featuring Bernard(ette) as called by Big Dan and all the other big kids. This book is about a bully who gets a very funny punishment (or embarrassment actually) by the victim.

Anne Fine's `Countdown' - which is a lot like a diary that lasts about 3 hours and is written by Hugo who is challenged by his dad. But can he make it 7 hours in his bedroom?

And last but not least...Michael Morpurgo's `Snakes and Ladders'. There is a game of snakes and ladders played. Furthermore, a game of snakes and ladders is played but without a board this time (sort of)!

==========================

>>As ever, Wilson combines superlative, on-the-nose storytelling with an intuitive accuracy that captures the essence of familiar childhood insecurities. Readers will laugh, cry and cringe their way through this outstanding tale as Wilson's trademark heroine wins the day. Sleep-overs is a cracking story for children aged seven and over.

大宅

3#
發表於 09-9-4 17:35 |只看該作者
Picture Books by Oliver Jeffers :

(Recommended for Age 3+)

>> These are all our favourites. But if you want to get a taste of Oliver Jeffers work first, I suggest you to read "Lost & found" / "How to catch a Star" first.

They are all simple but wonderful stories with beautiful illustrations!!!

大宅

4#
發表於 09-9-4 17:51 |只看該作者

Mr Men & Little Miss Fairytale Collection :

• Little Miss Christmas
  • Mr Bump
  • Little Miss Splendid
  • Mr Jelly
  • Little Miss Trouble
  • Mr Birthday
  • Little Miss Stubborn
  • Mr Noisy
  • Mr Happy
  • Little Miss Sunshine
  • Mr Tickle
  • Little Miss Birthday
  • Mr Strong
  • Little Miss Naughty
  • Mr Christmas

My elder daughter likes reading Mr Men & Little Miss books and this is an fabulous set of hardcover books bought from UK for only £12.99. Very Value for money. If you have friends in the Uk, you can ask them to buy & ship to you ( i saw the box set of it is selling at over $1200 at Dymock IFC store. :lol )

In fact, I found most children likes books of Mr Men.

[ 本帖最後由 jychan 於 09-9-4 18:13 編輯 ]

大宅

5#
發表於 09-9-4 18:06 |只看該作者
Books for toddlers:

Plenty of pull-outs and peek-a-boos to keep keen young fingers entertained

+++++++++++++

This is a great alternative to the usual 'A is for apple, B is for ball' type of alphabet books. The story keeps children involved and encourages frequent reading, whilst the wonderful illustrations mean that a number of unfamiliar words are painlessly absorbed into the child's vocabulary.

[ 本帖最後由 jychan 於 09-9-4 23:13 編輯 ]

大宅

6#
發表於 09-9-4 23:12 |只看該作者

My 2.5-year-old Daughter's Picks

This is a gift from my daughter's favourite auntie. She asked me to read to her many many times.

Recommended for Age 2+

===================

Owl Babies
by Martin Waddell (Author), Patrick Benson (Illustrator)

>> A charming, reassuring book for any child who has ever worried about Mummy leaving them alone, Owl Babies is a beautifully illustrated and exquisitely executed picture book to warm the cockles of the heart.

=============
Curious George: Curious about Phonics (Margret and H.a. Rey's Curious George) (Paperback) by Margret Rey (Author), H. A. Rey (Author)

===================

I Spy Phonics Fun [With Parent Letter and 16 Flash Cards] (I Spy (Scholastic Paperback)) (Paperback) by Jean Marzollo (Author), Walter Wick (Photographer)

Perhaps these "I Spy" books are wonderful for kids who can't sit through most stories. Each page is full of exciting recognizable pictures for kids to name and find.

Both my daaughter likes to read these kind of "I Spy" books

大宅

7#
發表於 09-9-4 23:46 |只看該作者

My 6-year-old daughter's all-time favourite classics:

大女近半年除閱讀多了簡單的英文章回小說外, 看書口味不再跟小時候那樣偏重令她發笑的作品, 開始懂得更深入欣賞作家的話工及文字的優美, 而當中好十分欣賞一些老牌經典作家的作品, 以下便是一些她的至愛:

1/ Arnold Lobel 的作品

Frog and Toad series

因為喜愛Frog and Toad 系列作品, 我也為她找了一時其他Arnold Lobel 的經典作品, 她也愛上了, 成了他的忠實讀者:

This book won the Caldecott Medal for the best illustrated children's book of 1981. The book contains twenty one-page fables, facing a one page illustration of the key moment in each fable. The illustrations bring the morals of these tales to life in ways that will keep your children laughing. That will make the lessons more memorable, as well as more entertaining.

=======

========

===========

==============

And these Little Bear books by Else Holmelund Minarik (Author), Maurice Sendak (Illustrator)

* These great books was recommended by another mum whose kids love reading a lot

=======
另外, 因為愛看 H.A. Rey 的Curious George 作品, 女兒也看了一些H.A. Rey 其他作品, 而這本書是我們放在床邊不時拿來回味的書:

Curious George and Friends: Favorite Stories by Margret and H.A. Rey (Hardcover)

[ 本帖最後由 jychan 於 09-9-5 00:10 編輯 ]

男爵府

積分: 7055

8#
發表於 09-9-5 01:04 |只看該作者
小女六歲, 近年迷戀地圖、建築物、交通工具路線跟周邊關係,以及奧巴馬:mrgreen:

近來,她最愛的作者,是Peter Sis。
我看來, 作者是很仔細畫出環境與角色的關係, 不同的作品,作者的視點很廣闊。
很仔細。

幾米部分作品, 好像地下鐵、毛毛兔,其實有Peter Sis的味道, 我女有此感覺。
她還喜歡Stella so。
當她有興趣的範疇,我會找相類的圖書, 看她如何歸納自己的想法。

[ 本帖最後由 小米米 於 09-9-5 01:13 編輯 ]

大宅

9#
發表於 09-9-5 12:21 |只看該作者
小米米, 多謝分享!

以下Peter Sis 的書一直在我的wish list, 只是怕意思太深嚇怕小女, 同時價錢也貴, 想等簡體版才買:loveliness: :

FOLLOW THE DREAM
THE STORY OF CHRISTOPHER COLUMBUS

by Peter Sis

The Three Golden Keys

大宅

10#
發表於 09-9-5 12:56 |只看該作者
另一些大女兒讚好的經典好書:

The Story of Ferdinand
by Munro Leaf (Author), Robert Lawson (Illustrator)

======================
Millions of Cats

by Wanda Gag

====================

The Little House
by Virginia Lee Burton

=================

Strega Nona
by Tomie dePaola

==================

男爵府

11#
發表於 09-9-5 13:41 |只看該作者
jychan,
真的很久沒見:mrgreen:
你女兒的喜好,跟我女都沒兩樣。
大家的小孩已經開始 Short story。

Jacqueline Wilson、Arnold Lobel 的都是她的心頭好。
早前帶她去完英國旅行, Winnie the Pooh、Alice in Wonderland和 Beatrix Potter的Peter rabbit 等跟旅行聯系的, 她更喜歡。

我相當高興, 她終於懂得欣賞 Beatrix Potter的淡和、優雅的畫風, 喜歡小動物的小情趣:mrgreen:

大宅

12#
發表於 09-9-5 13:58 |只看該作者
本人在此重申, 在好書分享開這主題,只是跟大家交流及分享童書, 暫並無意思在此出售這些女兒的心頭好.

我的來意純粹分享.

因為女兒愛看書, 同是愛書之人兼愛女心切兼購物狂的我家中童書可真不少, 隨女兒長大, 有些書已不在看, 故有需要借在二手(書)市場賣書清一清書櫃, 拿回少少本錢買新書(因大多是蝕讓). 但守規的我從沒有亦不打算在二手(書)市場以外賣書.

請別打消我分享的意欲.

男爵府

13#
發表於 09-9-5 23:42 |只看該作者
多謝 jychan。

希望各位書友尊重本版討論閱讀心得的宗旨。

想買書、賣書, 真的移玉步往「二手市場」,還這裡一室書香。:mrgreen:

男爵府

14#
發表於 09-9-6 00:04 |只看該作者
jychan,
小女看的Peter Sis, 不算深奧, 她最喜歡的是
Madlenka's dog。當然,作者有些是如俄國歷史, 用圖畫表達,我想對於高小的俄國兒童來說很易明白。
噢,如果用繪本形式說近來中國歷史, 我就未必高小便讓愛豬看了

[ 本帖最後由 小米米 於 09-9-6 00:05 編輯 ]

大宅

積分: 3071

15#
發表於 09-9-7 11:02 |只看該作者
Many thanks for the sharing. My girl is also 6 years old and this topic gives me good ideas in recommending books to her.

侯爵府

積分: 24429

16#
發表於 09-9-7 13:36 |只看該作者
jychan,

多謝你的分享,好喜歡你這個6歲書單,用字淺圖畫大大但意義深,睇到大人都要停低諗一諗。可惜我仔明顯唔識欣賞呢D書。

大宅

17#
發表於 09-9-7 15:32 |只看該作者
除了外國出版的英文圖書外, 我也喜愛購買國內出版的中文翻譯圖畫書, 不單價格較平, 選擇也非常多; 有些在香港也較難到的原版好書, 也可在這裡找到,
印刷也絕不遜色, 我常常在當當網, 卓越網及深圳少年宮中心書城等找到不少好書.

可爱的鼠小弟
(12册,日本绘本史上不可逾越的巅峰,畅销35年,日本累计重印1200次,中文版销量突破50万册,世界绘本经典中的经典)

*這一套, 之前也推介過, 但真的是老少咸宜的好(好笑)

米莉茉莉丛书1-8(附原版英文共48册)

(Milly & Molly)

國內雙語版, 正價也不過是300元左右; 上千元以上的香港版或更貴的英國版,真的捨不得買 (也不覺值得
但二三百完一套的國內版, 附原版英文, 卻物有所值

书摘与插图

大宅

18#
發表於 09-9-7 17:40 |只看該作者
7号梦工厂(绘本博物馆/大师经典系列) 作者: (美国)大卫·威斯纳

Sector 7 by David Wiesner