跳至

首頁

尾頁

複式洋房

積分: 389

21#
發表於 17-2-19 23:10 |只看該作者
bbbbbear 發表於 15-12-2 02:43
我剛剛2個月前過左嚟溫哥華呀 有個6個月大囡囡. 呢邊都係無親人朋友. 加上以前喺香港返工 宜家做新手媽媽 ...
hi bbbbbear, pm u

複式洋房

積分: 142

22#
發表於 17-2-22 00:32 |只看該作者
ihcneeled 發表於 17-2-19 22:51
Hi shama0724, I am a bit late too as I am not so familiar with babykingdom and I don't check it ofte ...

I think you can start shipping stuff the month before you leave. Cuz it usually takes a month or so to ship. Just pm you, I can share my experience with you:)

複式洋房

積分: 138

23#
發表於 17-4-25 15:55 |只看該作者
回覆 ihcneeled 的帖子

Hi 你好!我也和你的情況差不多,我先生在加拿大讀書畢業後回港,結婚之後著手幫我搞移民,現在來了溫哥華一年了,有一個五個月的bb。這裡也只有我先生的親戚朋友,有小孩又不能出外工作。如果你打算移民過來要有心理準備因為這裡唔興請工人因為人工貴,而day care也不便宜。不過為了小朋友的將來也值得!如果你過來溫哥華可以message 我喔!

複式洋房

積分: 116

24#
發表於 17-5-10 04:05 |只看該作者
Hey :)
Suddenly I feel like I should come to baby kingdom website and take a look :)

So I moved to vancouver 2 years ago and now I have a son 20months ( omg! The terrible 2 is coming ) with my husband born and raised in Canada as he loves vancouver west coast lifestyle.
The life here is pretty relaxing but of cuz I feel lonely sometimes cuz most of my friends in HK but fortunately I met some moms from baby-related activities and also from this website so yea I feel grateful
About the job situation, mm i m not sure but I guess depends on which kind of job u are looking for. I worked as fashion designer in HK so it's bit hard to find a job in here but honestly I didn't actively job-seeking cuz 20months old still a bit too young

Pm me if you want more info .

P.s I m sure Canada is the heaven for the kids. Cuz the green lawn and park and kid-friendly area

首頁

尾頁

跳至