跳至

首頁

尾頁

複式洋房

積分: 309

21#
發表於 11-5-29 06:30 |只看該作者
回覆 rose-mag 的帖子

明白依段時間佢先生極須要人支持,希望佢可以堅強鎮作!!冇咗太太係身邊,單親爸爸要單獨面對孩子成長真係晤容易!!
Rose-mag 如果妳哋BK mom真的會搞playdate,我都想參與!我都是Bay area媽媽!

別墅

積分: 896

22#
發表於 11-5-30 01:16 |只看該作者
I breaks my heart when I saw these messags. Even though I have never met Bunny Monkey Eris, but I did get very usful information from her.
RIP, Eris. I am living in Bay Area too, please let me know if I could help.

男爵府

積分: 7794

23#
發表於 11-5-31 21:36 |只看該作者
Kaden was weeping every morning. he missed Eris.
Leon is trying his best.. to take up Eris's position at the moment.
I told Leon to write to me, every week or couple of nights. so I can be the audience.
Do you have face book account. if so, can I add you into Leon's list, at least, someone can make visit once a while, or if Leon needs to have a relief.. and if you are willing, you can help out.? we are really appreciate for any kind of help.
Thanks!

男爵府

24#
發表於 11-5-31 21:38 |只看該作者
We need to set up the emergency group.. for Eris's family..
For me.. mostly for counseling over facebook with Leon.

About Kaden's School-- Kindergarten, any one addess it? we need to make sure, Kaden's immunization is up to day. and also, Leon has apply school for Kaden.

男爵府

25#
發表於 11-5-31 21:49 |只看該作者
BK mom whom lives close to Bunnymonkey, I need your help... just may be once a month..
Can you send me your email address. I need that to be linked to Facebook, as I am helping Leon to learn to use Facebook here.
please... I need you to PM me your name and facebook account.

If you believe that it can be a commitment.. to help.

I will continue bereavement education for Leon.

王國長老

積分: 171752

2024年龍年勳章 2024勳章 虎到金來勳章 牛年勳章 15週年勳章 親子王國15週年勳章 親子王國15週年勳章 2018復活節勳章 畀面勳章 有「營」勳章 好媽媽勳章 醒目開學勳章 環保接龍勳章 大廚勳章 親子達人勳章 王國長老 BK Milk勳章 hashtag影視迷勳章 最關心BB問題熱投勳章 開心吸收勳章

26#
發表於 11-6-1 06:43 |只看該作者
Nillie,

I am willing to jump on that to help but mainly in weekend as I work full time M-F. Maybe you can open a group just for Leon and Kaden so that only people who are invited join can see the messages and members can be informed by email when there is new post.

Just have a little thought - since Leon is a man, would it be easier for him to talk to men? I can ask my hubby to help out as he has a similar experience - his mother died when he was 6 and he really made a hard way to grow up with regret and anger. His personal experience may help.
花旗太太生活在花旗國,留意時差,你問我未必即時答到。

男爵府

27#
發表於 11-6-1 22:58 |只看該作者
that will be geat... I will have Samuel Lee, and also other male peers.. to keep close with each other.

Emergency group is needed. I told Leon, by the time that Kaden is ready to travel, he summer time or a break , he can send Kaden to us, or we go over to CA.. so more people to stay with Kaden.

男爵府

28#
發表於 11-6-1 22:59 |只看該作者
I will do it at facebook...

Dear all CA mom.. I will open a forum at the top and will get aprove with BK... for people to sign up for this bereavement education section for family lost in US

王國長老

2024年龍年勳章 2024勳章 虎到金來勳章 牛年勳章 15週年勳章 親子王國15週年勳章 親子王國15週年勳章 2018復活節勳章 畀面勳章 有「營」勳章 好媽媽勳章 醒目開學勳章 環保接龍勳章 大廚勳章 親子達人勳章 王國長老 BK Milk勳章 hashtag影視迷勳章 最關心BB問題熱投勳章 開心吸收勳章

29#
發表於 11-6-2 02:32 |只看該作者
本帖最後由 rose-mag 於 11-6-1 10:36 編輯
Nillie_Mami 發表於 11-6-1 06:58
that will be geat... I will have Samuel Lee, and also other male peers.. to keep close with each oth ...

Nillie,

I have a talk with my husband. He is more than willing to help as he sees himself in Kaden who is even younger than my husband when he lost his mother. My husband also sees his father in Leon who has held his grievance (I am not sure about that as I only met him 2-3 times including the memorial) and my father-in-law is still suffered from loss of his wife nowadays. My hubby said to me that Leon also need help to release his grievance and emotion. I am not sure how strong Leon is but picking up himself is just as important as taking care of Kaden, in a long run. My hubby said he can call or meet with Leon if Leon accepts help from him.

我驚表達得唔好所以打中文,我老公想知道Leon是否意識到同願意接受別人幫助?我老公完全冇惡意,因為需要幫助同願意接受幫助不同,當中沒有貶意,只是我老公係一個粗人,佢心思唔細密,只有一頭熱誠,他認得Leon,亦好願意分享佢嘅個人經驗,但佢怕自己太直,唔識安慰人(呢個係真嘅,佢真係唔識架,我可以做証),如果Leon唔相信自己要人幫,我老公未必可以convince到佢。你得閒可以俾電話我詳細傾吓,我PM我個手提俾你,平日夜晚9點後或者周末都冇問題。

男爵府

30#
發表於 11-6-2 21:18 |只看該作者
he is... Maggie
He needs help, I am providing counselling over facebook for him. He is having difficulty to cope with it with Kaden.

Kaden needs a mother model.. may be a god mother as well but I have not discuss it with Leon.. we need to take action as soon as possible as first 13 months is the key time for grievance.

王國長老

31#
發表於 11-6-3 02:06 |只看該作者
Good to know.
Yes, we need to act ASAP as it is the most difficult moment at the beginning. A good start and direction would make the rest of their lives easier.
Keep me posted.

洋房

積分: 61

32#
發表於 11-6-6 17:46 |只看該作者
Miss you, my friend!

Rose-mag & baby tomato,

我和其餘兩個媽媽一直都有和Leon及伯母聯絡,如有任何題意可幫助Kaden,請和我联系,大家一起合作,因我们的孩子也是2006年生的。

会pm你我的facebook戸名。

男爵府

33#
發表於 11-6-6 21:18 |只看該作者
fongfongma,
same here, our child born at 2006... that's why we are so close to each other.

Kaden has big difficulty to cope with daily life at the moment. As he couldn't take that big pressure. and he starts hiding himself from Leon..
Leon is heart breaking.
He cried a lot this period. he needs positive environment. I know that they attended church.. but however, my feeling is.. Kaden did not get enough support from church.

He needs a female adult, and peers to help him to get thru this period.

I am happy if any of you can step in and help.

王國長老

34#
發表於 11-6-7 06:12 |只看該作者
本帖最後由 rose-mag 於 11-6-6 14:15 編輯
fongfongma 發表於 11-6-6 01:46
Miss you, my friend!
太好了,我收到你PM,今晚返家會Add你去我個FB。
我個仔都係2006年生,最快我可以星期四,下午去探吓Leon同Kaden,
星期六我都有時間,可以帶埋我對仔女去同Kaden玩,或者一齊去公園、SJ Tech Museum。
你同Kaden熟嗎?我想先要建立信任嘅關係,小朋友先會肯打開心屝,
我同意而家Kaden需要一個女性角色幫助佢,我地呢班EE要努力加油。

民房

積分: 34

35#
發表於 11-6-7 08:00 |只看該作者
大家好! 我女都係2006年出生,我係fongfongma口中其中一個媽媽,之前我女同kaden係同間學校,但後來轉了,由Eris唔舒服開始我都有同佢哋講如有需要,我同fongfongma同另一個媽媽會盡力幫忙,雖然同Eris相識相交時間幾年,佢已經變成我在美國的一位好友。感恩係大家好努力在這裡幫助佢哋這一家過度這艱難的時刻,謝謝!懷念妳8月之星!

男爵府

36#
發表於 11-6-7 10:45 |只看該作者
Dear Kelly,
I try to find you from Facebook but I couldn't locate you because the email address with something wrong.

I have set up the group in Facebook called
齊來分享••• Kaden and Leon 互助小組, that is an open forum.. Please come and leave a word... To support Eris's family..

男爵府

37#
發表於 11-6-7 10:46 |只看該作者
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_176341789088516

男爵府

38#
發表於 11-6-7 10:51 |只看該作者
Leon 學緊用Facebook... 佢唔係好識用同未習慣... 我每weekend 都會留言同Leon, 做分享... 希望大家可以出一分力, 未來12個月係關鍵... 我哋要好小心處理, 一個男人帶住個4歲小朋友, 而且Kaden 喊得好厲害, Leon 已經六神無主喇..

男爵府

積分: 8223

畀面勳章 環保接龍勳章

39#
發表於 11-6-7 12:26 |只看該作者
Rose-mag and fongfongma, 我星期四都放假,不過唔知leon得唔得閒,我哋可以一齊去探佢

王國長老

40#
發表於 11-6-7 13:45 |只看該作者
本帖最後由 rose-mag 於 11-6-6 21:45 編輯
babytomato 發表於 11-6-6 20:26
Rose-mag and fongfongma, 我星期四都放假,不過唔知leon得唔得閒,我哋可以一齊去探佢 ...

babytomato, 我同老公果日要去睇一間學校,上午唔得閒,聽日我會試吓改唔改到早一D嘅時間,希望可以中午前到Mountain View,我半個鐘前send咗email俾Leon問佢得唔得,我留咗email同cellphone號碼,希望佢盡早聯絡我,到時睇吓大家約喺邊度食飯,我同老公可以逗留到4點,之後要接對仔女放學。
我同老公計劃同對仔女去San Jose Tech Museum,我都邀請Leon同Kaden一齊去,一方面出外走走,而且大家小朋友可以一齊玩吓,希望可以俾少少機會Leon透吓氣。我老公話想同Leon兩個男人出去飲吓嘢傾吓計,因為佢係過來人,明白小朋友幼年喪母之痛,亦都希望可以開解吓Leon,不過我想當前急務係要令Kaden情緒穩定D先,咁Leon先有心情處理自己嘅問題。你有冇興趣去SJ Tech Museum?我知你隔個星期六返工,如你有興趣,我地可以就你時間。

首頁

尾頁

跳至