尾頁

民房

積分: 72

101#
發表於 07-7-21 07:48 |只看該作者
Nillie_mami,
I hope I can make it.
Besides, my son is getting much better and he can control
when he goes to pee pee a way better than few days ago.
Thank you Nillie_mami.

[img align=left]http://www.shutterfly.com/view/picture_dt.jsp?state=67b0de21b6f21ef2b435&idx=19[/img]

大宅

積分: 1505

102#
發表於 07-9-6 16:26 |只看該作者
Hello Nillie_Mami,

I was referred by one of the BK moms to read this potty time training. I feel difficulties in potty training with my 20 months old baby girl.

I have trained her for almost 3 weeks. I was failed everytime. The case is that my daughter would let me know or gave me signal for going to potty. However, she only sit there for seconds or the longest time for 5 to 10 minutes. However, nothing come out. And then, she went out and everytime could not vv in the potty and later get wet.

I / my maid take her to potty every 20 minutes but not success. Sometimes if she refuse to go, I let her to do so. But what I think is that it already almost 3 weeks and she is now 20 months, it seems no improvement on it. Even worse, sometimes when she get wet, she cried. What should I do? Does it mean that she is not ready yet?

Thanks for your advice.
]

男爵府

積分: 7794

103#
發表於 07-9-6 21:58 |只看該作者
poohpoohlee,
Have you read from the 1st message in this forum, then you will know that if she is ready for training.
Hum.. I am not so sure the mami in hk.. that they love to train their children very early.
In fact, I would say, if you want to make it easy and a smooth and nice experience for both of you and your daugter, you better wait until she is ready.
20 months.. if for bowel movement training, certainly, your child is mature enough to deal with it.
But for urination training, not all baby girls can make it at their 20 months old.. Even I used to train the infant and toddler in day care when I was in hk. My daughter shows all te sign to tell me that she is ready to be trained on her 24 months. And we used 4 months time to do from day time potty, nap time potty, and finally, night time potty.
I know that you are stress out..not even you, your daughter as well.
Every 20 minutes is too frequently. and also, we don't force toddler to go to bathroom.
I will suggust you to sit back and relax, try to do it every 1.5 to 2 hours. if she doesn't wanna go, let her be.
a story book will be good for both of you to spend a reading time, while she is on her potty.
what kind of potty you use at home?
plus, a hint, after meal, kids need bathroom as well.. ^o^
Has she trained for bowel movement yet?

原文章由 poohpoohlee 於 07-9-6 03:26 AM 發表
Hello Nillie_Mami,

I was referred by one of the BK moms to read this potty time training. I feel difficulties in potty training with my 20 months old baby girl.

I have trained her for almost 3 weeks ...

大宅

104#
發表於 07-9-6 23:20 |只看該作者
Hi Nillie_Mami,

Yup, I've read the 1st message in this forum and I found that some of the things my daughter and do and some can't.

Yes, really, I feel stress in potty training. Sometimes, it seems she can show me some signal and go to potty but nothing come out. I really ask myself does she understand she needs to go vv in the potty or not.

For poo poo, can't sucess every time. Her pattern is difficult to esimate. She can have 3 times per day and sometimes no.

The potty I use is the small one, in Hong Kong, they call it 痰罐. Yes, you are right. In Hon Kong, we usually train baby to use potty at around their 18 months old. One of my friend's baby girl started her training in her 18 months old and success in 2 weeks time.

What should I do now? Should I take a rest first and continue later or just keep it on?

Thanks.

原文章由 Nillie_Mami 於 07-9-6 21:58 發表
poohpoohlee,
Have you read from the 1st message in this forum, then you will know that if she is ready for training.
Hum.. I am not so sure the mami in hk.. that they love to train their children very ...

]

男爵府

105#
發表於 07-9-7 02:31 |只看該作者
poohpoohlee,
Really depends on you, Do you persist to train her right now? then you need to be prepared that you guy will have a lot of hard time.
Potty training should be fun. As if you train your child too early.. as experience told me, those kid will have the problem of prolong "wet bed" or "accident".. because they are not physically ready to be trained.
Take a break first.. in this week, when you go to toilet, bring her along, show her the toilet bowl after you peepee, let her experience the sound in toilet bowl and also, the colour change in toilet bowl.
teach her to flush the toilet and wash hands as well.
does she on the training pants? that may help in some children. it works on Amanda as well.
after a week, then try again.
that kind of potty.. she can run away.. you may consider the toddler toilet board, I guess, you can get them from Toyrus in hk. that is the one, your child can't run away.

原文章由 poohpoohlee 於 07-9-6 10:20 AM 發表
Hi Nillie_Mami,

Yup, I've read the 1st message in this forum and I found that some of the things my daughter and do and some can't.

Yes, really, I feel stress in potty training. Sometimes, it seems ...

大宅

106#
發表於 07-9-7 09:22 |只看該作者
Hi Nillie_Mami,

Thanks for your information and advice. I will try and hope can bring good news to you very soon.
]

男爵府

107#
發表於 07-9-12 22:29 |只看該作者
poohpoohlee,
呢個係教你女女 克服困難, train EQ 嘅好機會, remember ..potty training is fun!

原文章由 poohpoohlee 於 07-9-6 08:22 PM 發表
Hi Nillie_Mami,

Thanks for your information and advice. I will try and hope can bring good news to you very soon.

男爵府

108#
發表於 07-9-18 23:56 |只看該作者
pauline83y,
response for Question 3 about potty training
3)
My son also has poo-poo problem. He poos every2-4 days. Every time he poos, he poos a lot easily and two times at the sameday. Is this mean he constipates?
In thosedays without poo, he always move around, seems uncomfortable,
and sleeps in ashort time. Please help me out this problem.
Can I ask a question?
he poos every 2-4 days, when he poos, what kind of texture of his bowel??
When does this pattern occur... I mean .. since when..

洋房

積分: 184

109#
發表於 07-9-22 10:18 |只看該作者
Nillie_Mami:

He poos two times at the same day. At the first time, he needs to push out harder. And the bowel is very thick, almost in shape. After 3-4 hours, he poos second time easily. The bowel is not thick, almost like liquid.

After he was 5days old, his poo poo problem began. until now
Except for 4days at his 3weeks old. I bf him, plus storage breast milk for whole day, no formula. He could poo severer times a day, like liquid.
I don't have enough breast milk. i must feed him part of breast milk and part of formula. otherwise, he will be very noisy.

男爵府

110#
發表於 07-9-23 03:54 |只看該作者
pauline83y,
Sounds like he is not constipated, so that is fine, as formula BB has different bowel movement pattern, as long as hepoos on his schedule, no need to worry too much!

原文章由 pauline83y 於 07-9-21 09:18 PM 發表
Nillie_Mami:

He poos two times at the same day. At the first time, he needs to push out harder. And the bowel is very thick, almost in shape. After 3-4 hours, he poos second time easily. The bowel is ...

洋房

積分: 184

111#
發表於 07-9-24 11:30 |只看該作者
原文章由 Nillie_Mami 於 07-9-23 03:54 發表
pauline83y,
Sounds like he is not constipated, so that is fine, as formula BB has different bowel movement pattern, as long as hepoos on his schedule, no need to worry too much!

Nillie_Mami,
Thanks a lot! you settle down my puzzle.

男爵府

112#
發表於 07-12-10 09:28 |只看該作者
上星期Gabriel pee 一次落厠所.. 今日Gabriel 坐toilet board 去poopoos.. haha.. fat bear 老公開心到暈咗...
Sounds like 衰仔好鐘意玩potty training.. 下次我會影將相俾你哋睇

複式洋房

積分: 285

113#
發表於 08-6-10 04:39 |只看該作者

Nillie mama

我教個仔去坐厠所大大、次次咸一大輪!他同我講立刻帶去廁所...都係失敗!
sandy

男爵府

114#
發表於 08-6-10 06:45 |只看該作者
bearbearmatthew,
your elder one or younger one?
so does he suffer from constipation?
good that he knows to ask you to go to bathroom everytime.. he is a good boy.
原文章由 bearbearmatthew 於 08-6-9 03:39 PM 發表
我教個仔去坐厠所大大、次次咸一大輪!他同我講立刻帶去廁所...都係失敗!

複式洋房

115#
發表於 08-6-12 04:18 |只看該作者

Nillie mama

my big son, him dont have constipation, but him go to 大大 befor tell to me, 他唔喜歡坐厠所去。一定係條片去。 激死

原文章由 Nillie_Mami 於 08-6-10 06:45 發表
bearbearmatthew,
your elder one or younger one?
so does he suffer from constipation?
good that he knows to ask you to go to bathroom everytime.. he is a good boy.
sandy

男爵府

116#
發表於 08-6-12 07:51 |只看該作者
oic.. he just feels not secure to poo into toilet and he is big enough to tell.. find a time to talk to him.. ask him why he doesn't like to poo into toilet.. and remember, never yell or scroll him if he poos on diaper.. that is a negative reinforcement.
use praise to encourage him and prompt him to go to bathroom.
原文章由 bearbearmatthew 於 08-6-11 03:18 PM 發表
my big son, him dont have constipation, but him go to 大大 befor tell to me, 他唔喜歡坐厠所去。一定係條片去。 激死

複式洋房

117#
發表於 08-6-13 04:18 |只看該作者

Nillie mama

I'll try again, 不果他一定坐廁所冇得去! Anyway, thank you 解答問題.

原文章由 Nillie_Mami 於 08-6-12 07:51 發表
oic.. he just feels not secure to poo into toilet and he is big enough to tell.. find a time to talk to him.. ask him why he doesn't like to poo into toilet.. and remember, never yell or scroll him if ...
sandy

複式洋房

118#
發表於 08-7-19 04:29 |只看該作者

Nillie mama

I'm happy, my big son really go to potty for 大大。

佢會話你知然後走去坐厠所!不果,小便要提佢先去、如果唔係有係條片去!
sandy

男爵府

119#
發表於 08-7-19 07:33 |只看該作者
bearbearmatthew,
your son is still young, sure will have accident. also, when they concentrate on one thing, sure will forget to go and pee.
as parents, we need to prompt them to pee at least every 2 hours/ right after meal/ right before you go out for a trip/ right before bed.
pull on the pull up may help, but it depends on the child development.

原文章由 bearbearmatthew 於 08-7-18 03:29 PM 發表
I'm happy, my big son really go to potty for 大大。

佢會話你知然後走去坐厠所!不果,小便要提佢先去、如果唔係有係條片去!

大宅

積分: 1084

120#
發表於 08-7-21 15:45 |只看該作者
Nillie_Mami

囡囡25個月大開始介片

介片第二個星期開始, 定時帶她去 potty, 她可以 pee pee & poo poo 落 potty. 如果當天唔出街的話, 除了睡覺之外, 都可以唔著片了.

現在踏入介片第四星期了, 我想問接下來, 我可以怎樣做, 繼續定時帶她去 potty, 還是可以教她給我指示? 如何教呢?

謝謝!!

首頁

尾頁

跳至