子爵府

積分: 13713

23#
發表於 12-5-18 14:54 |只看該作者
sshoi 發表於 12-5-18 04:17
提你老公儘量唔好畀隻手濕水呀。
至於你爸爸應該無野嘅﹐應該只係chok到腹部入面器官。
P.S. 有無收到我留 ...
謝謝畀些中醫跌打常識我知。我都同爸爸0甘講:“無跌斷骨,無傷神經,又無流血,起碼唔使看西醫既急症。至於腹痛,腰如風濕痛,那就可以用中醫的醫法慢慢把自己調理過來。不用急,你不用翻工養家,有的是時間來休養。” 爸爸既醫療保險我0念唔會好好,看急症可能要好多錢。感謝神在患難中的保守!主既恩典繼續夠我們一家三代用的。願家父家母能透過這次經歷而更學會信靠我們的主!

瑪瑙宮

積分: 128672

24#
發表於 12-5-19 19:26 |只看該作者
辛苦晒了

點評

ndw  多謝曬,知我辛苦。  發表於 12-5-21 12:42

子爵府

25#
發表於 12-5-21 13:58 |只看該作者
話說家父的父親是被「日本鬼子」的轟炸彈吓死的。沒有炸中他,卻被吓驚回家後一星期就死了。當年家父才五歲。這次家父身體特然因跌倒而受驚。聽家母講述家父晚上的悲觀言語表現,我想像家父可能怕死。所以我先前的禱告都是應家父的須求。就是願家父母透過這次經歷能更實在體會神的恩典夠我們用的也能更信靠神。
到了星期五,我才有時間打個電話聯絡一個月前主動結識我的基督徒啊姨。因為在我老公還沒有傷到手之前我們說好要找個日子讓我們兩家三代人相會認識照應。她主動提出她願意如何幫助我家面對的困難如我若須要人看孩子她可以,沒問題的。於是我想我最好與她保持連繫,有個交代,告訴她我們家最近發生的兩件意外至使我沒有空在為兩家相會之事而給她個電話。 回事完畢,她說他先生一生的專業就是中醫學。後來看到他的名片才知他是某中醫學院的教授。會開中藥,跌打,推按摩,針灸,火罐等再加拼西醫知識一起醫人。現在美國也持了針灸的牌。她知到我父母有的政府資助給窮人的醫療寶險在這種情況不方便看醫生。她叫我不用客氣,如想她先生看看我爸爸,只管出聲。那我就存感恩的心樂意接受她的幫助了。她先生很願意幫,雖然還不是基督徒,出診了一天,晚上七時四十五分才回家,就約我八時到我爸爸媽媽家看我爸爸的情況。談話中從不提診金多少。
約好後,我馬上把這喜訊打電話告訴給爸爸知。還在電話裏提出與爸爸一起禱告。爸爸不但沒有拒絕禱告還把媽媽也叫來與我們一起禱告。哈利路亞!讚美主! 我首先為有一主內姊妹的樂於幫助而感恩,讓我們知到神有供應的。感謝神的保守,爸爸感覺不到有斷裂骨之痛。感謝神在事發之先早已遇備我們認識一位有資歷的中醫師就在街坊住。求神繼續幫爸爸捱過這段因跌傷而有的身體疼痛ㄖ子。
這對夫婦很好,家訪中更了解到我們的經濟情況和我們後,處了不提診今多少外,還主動提出第二天開車來接我爸爸到他們家開始療程的第一次。我們都很不知如何接受和反應好。我須然可以用聖經來任識基督徒啊姨,但他先生還不是基督徒嘛!啊姨願意免費或低收費,他先生不一定同步嘛!不過我也不顧這麼多了,既然是神供應的,我就放鬆心情全收吧。 後來跟媽媽談起,原來媽媽也和我不謀而合有同樣的領受。媽媽還在爸爸閉倪時這樣對爸爸說:你看,神的恩典以經送到埋來啦,你咪開心享受這神賜的恩典LOR。
你們說若不是神早有預備的,世間上哪有這麼巧遇的麼。更何況我爸爸一生人的所謂運數是全家最倒楣的。

點評

pyjess  上帝早有預備  發表於 12-5-22 14:05

子爵府

26#
發表於 12-5-31 14:18 |只看該作者
結果,我覺得若我不出醫療費給那中醫,家父母不會願意接受整個療程的。因為家父母還是初信主的人,思想文化上還與聖經裡所描繪的肢體相交之道還有一大段距離呢。 再者,那位中醫師也不是基督徒,於是處理這事情上就要用非基督徒之交的方式來處理了。這些人際溝通的事情真把我懊惱了。形成了一種無形的壓力。mouth:

我與雞蛋商量,我們經濟上可以給整個療程的費用嗎?雞蛋說:“你沒有問那位中醫師嗎?”
我說:“我有,但他沒有直接回我一個價錢。先是看我們的經濟並不好,酌量啦,後又說好朋友嘛,不用了。”
雞蛋是我們家的財政師和指揮官。雞蛋說我們可以給一般看醫生交的 co-pay 的價錢。我計計條數,醫生說大約要五、六、七次。可需起碼三百元呢。我問雞蛋我們能嗎?他回我:是就是可以,不過再多就給不出了。叫我和中醫師溝通時注意些不要給他錯誤信息覺得我們每次治療實能給到相當的症金。
這我可難辦了。看來主在磨煉我的交際技術呢。我正在練習如何與中醫師溝通之際,家母對我說不用我理。她和爸爸會搞掂。去看中醫時又不用我用車接送,因為離他們家很近只隔幾個街口。所以我也沒有機會和中醫師“交易”。

我不想父母因要省錢而少看幾次中醫,所以我回父母說:“總之你用了多少就回來向我報銷吧。”
但心裡就覺得家父好似因面子而不就醫似的。所以我也左右為難。

我知若讓家父母自己去與中醫師朋友交際,他們是絕不會用錢多過雞蛋出的三百元預算以外。而另一方面因為父母要面子總要使錢使得好看而限制了自己看醫生治療的次數。唉!

結果不出我所料,家父看了三次就沒有再去看了,用了一百八十元 回來向我報銷。他們這樣消費發,若我堅持要他們完成整個療程的話,我又沒有這麼多金額預算給他消費喔。
這裡的情況我向其他朋友打聽過,通常看一次中醫是40元至80元不等,是視乎中醫生認為療程的次數是多少。次數越多,每次症金越便宜。真的很商業化。

所以若果我來處理此事,我的處理方式會與家父的不同。我和雞蛋說:我想一次過給中醫師三百元,告訴他我們酌量只能出這麼多,至於要治療多少次就由他來定奪吧。(我這樣做是leave it up to GOD.)那時家父還是剛開始個療程。雞蛋說的回應讓我知道他的處事方法也和我的不同。他說:“這麼處理怪怪的,通常付款都是在服務完後才結帳的,不會在貨還未到手就先給錢的。你還是等到整個療程結速後才再做定奪吧。”

真把我弄得難以應付。你們看,就這麼若在羊圈裡相交是非常簡單的事,現在卻搞到就一家裡都有三種不同的處世方法,難以合一的,這還沒有計那醫生想我們怎麼算喔。其實我的方案就是照醫生所出之言來辦的,自己酌量給到多少就多少嘛。不過,家父母和丈夫的方案都不同,把我壓得不知如何是好。唯有以不動應萬變,把事情完全交托給神吧!我唯有這樣放手才可以減去思想上的壓力。

子爵府

27#
發表於 12-6-5 08:48 |只看該作者
一直以來,有得我忙的事一件接一件。還未有機會說說神在我身上放的“一根刺”是什麼。就是周期性的肚子痛或腹痛。從讀小學起就開始有。起因有許多種。自己在生活飲食活動上作改變來打去一個起因,另一個新起因又起。
自從生完第三個女兒後,我就開始有新的肚子痛或腹痛,起因就是經痛。剛好雞蛋的手受傷後的那個星期我的月事開始。肚子痛得要睡床。好似婦人臨生前子宮收縮的那種痛。若果我不是經歷過生產孩子時的那種痛,我是根本不懂得用這情況來貼切形容我的經痛。
那周末是我頭一回帶著經痛來抱動平安。以往我經痛的日子都是由雞蛋來抱平安,不用我。我抱平安只有一個方法可行或安全的和有助平安發展的方式。 方法是如抱一歲大的小孩。把小孩的臀部前方壓在我的肚腹上,同時把平安兩腿分開橫跨在我腰部的兩則身。我雙手用來支持她的下幾節尾龍骨和承托她的臀部。
辛苦勞碌完一天後,我和老公攤在床上還可以自我取笑我倆傷的傷,殘的殘。總之得個笑。

子爵府

28#
發表於 12-6-13 13:38 |只看該作者
以下我會張貼由我老公寫的:“主的恩典夠我用” 的讀聖經和自身信徒生活感想。用英文寫,很長篇。

------------------

My grace is sufficient

{A friend of mine made a comment similar to many remarks from others that I think odd. He commented about a bad time for him and his family being out of income and savings getting low. Then a position opened up for his wife to take. My friend credited God for this opportunity and said it was an example of II Corinthians 12 at work, how God's grace was sufficient for him. If he was referring to before his wife received the job and how they kept trusting in God, then it makes sense, otherwise it doesn't make sense. It would be taking the meaning of "my grace is sufficient for you" out of context.

Please look closely at the context with me. The apostle Paul is speaking here.}

子爵府

29#
發表於 12-6-13 13:39 |只看該作者
2 Corinthians 12:1-12

Boasting is necessary, though it is not profitable; but I will go on to visions and revelations of the Lord. I know a man in Christ who fourteen years ago—whether in the body I do not know, or out of the body I do not know, God knows—such a man was caught up to the third heaven. And I know how such a man—whether in the body or apart from the body I do not know, God knows— was caught up into Paradise and heard inexpressible words, which a man is not permitted to speak. On behalf of such a man I will boast; but on my own behalf I will not boast, except in regard to my weaknesses. For if I do wish to boast I will not be foolish, for I will be speaking the truth; but I refrain from this, so that no one will credit me with more than he sees in me or hears from me.

{As seen above Paul had received or knew about some very special revelations outside of our scriptures. That is the background for what follows . . . }

子爵府

30#
發表於 12-6-13 13:39 |只看該作者
Because of the surpassing greatness of the revelations, for this reason, to keep me from exalting myself, there was given me a thorn in the flesh, a messenger of Satan to torment me—to keep me from exalting myself! Concerning this I implored the Lord three times that it might leave me. And He has said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for power is perfected in weakness.” Most gladly, therefore, I will rather boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may dwell in me. Therefore I am well content with weaknesses, with insults, with distresses, with persecutions, with difficulties, for Christ’s sake; for when I am weak, then I am strong.

子爵府

31#
發表於 12-6-13 13:40 |只看該作者
{This passage has nothing to do with getting a need filled by God. Notice Paul had a problem and he prayed three times for it to be taken away. The answer from God was no. The problem was not removed. God told him "My grace is sufficient for you, for power is perfected in weakness." In other words, My goodness is all you need to get you through this and as a result of this you and others will see My power. Well, what does that mean? When we are experiencing difficulties beyond our control, yet we trust God and keep our faithful attitude despite the difficulty, our faith gets the credit and God gets the credit for maintaining our faith. It leads to God's power - not in a 'miracle' removing the problem, rather in the 'miracle' of God producing and keeping our faith. This is a great source of power for it leads to the salvation of others. They see our persistent faith and realize that the faith is real. Therefore, it must be based on something real. After all, it appears easy to have faith when everything is going your way, but not when things are hard. And everyone faces difficulties, so they relate to that. Then believers seeing your faith in difficult moments are encouraged, or if they are an unbelievers, they are amazed and may want to understand the reason for your persistent faith. It leads to opportunities for salvation. God's power is seen in your weakness.

So, next time you go through a difficult time, instead of asking God, "Why are you letting me be troubled?" or "Why are you punishing me?" you should look at it as a case where God's goodness will get you through it and good opportunities may arise leading to the salvation of others. Christians! Don't forget. You are God's servant; He has a role for each of you in your life and that includes the salvation and encouragement of others as well as your self. One benchmark of a mature Christian is the joy they experience as a result of seeing how God is using them for His glory. That should be what all Christians want. We often pray for it, but when opportunity for it occurs as a result of a difficult situation, some try to run away. They might even think God is not being good to them. I know about this. I have done it many times.

In my next post, I will compare four examples of this in the bible.}

子爵府

32#
{Here are four lessons from the bible of people who had opportunity to show God's grace was sufficient for them and God's power could be shown through their weakness.

Lesson One: Job}

子爵府

33#
Job 1:8
The Lord said to Satan, “Have you considered My servant Job? For there is no one like him on the earth, a blameless and upright man, fearing God and turning away from evil.

Job 1:13-22
Now on the day when his sons and his daughters were eating and drinking wine in their oldest brother’s house, a messenger came to Job and said, “The oxen were plowing and the donkeys feeding beside them, and the Sabeans attacked and took them. They also slew the servants with the edge of the sword, and I alone have escaped to tell you.” While he was still speaking, another also came and said, “ The fire of God fell from heaven and burned up the sheep and the servants and consumed them, and I alone have escaped to tell you.” While he was still speaking, another also came and said, “The Chaldeans formed three bands and made a raid on the camels and took them and slew the servants with the edge of the sword, and I alone have escaped to tell you.” While he was still speaking, another also came and said, “Your sons and your daughters were eating and drinking wine in their oldest brother’s house, and behold, a great wind came from across the wilderness and struck the four corners of the house, and it fell on the young people and they died, and I alone have escaped to tell you.”

Then Job arose and tore his robe and shaved his head, and he fell to the ground and worshiped. He said,

“ Naked I came from my mother’s womb,
And naked I shall return there.
The Lord gave and the Lord has taken away.
Blessed be the name of the Lord.”
Through all this Job did not sin nor did he blame God.

子爵府

34#
{And all I can say is "wow!" Job is my hero. He suffered all these things suddenly, without having opportunity to digest what has happened and the possible reasons. They occur immediately one after the other. Yet, he kept his faith and did not point blame at God. There is more to the story, but the story of Job is there for a reason, just as these things happened to him for a reason. After all, God did not raise the dead here, so some things were never brought back for Job. However, we have this story today to encourage us when we go through adversity. God has His reasons for allowing these things to happen to us. Who knows. Perhaps what is happening to you right now is for the good of future generations. What a way to serve God! }

子爵府

35#
發表於 12-6-13 13:41 |只看該作者
{
Lesson Two:
The Rich Young Ruler
}

Mark 10:17-22

As He was setting out on a journey, a man ran up to Him and knelt before Him, and asked Him, “Good Teacher, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?” And Jesus said to him, “Why do you call Me good? No one is good except God alone. You know the commandments, ‘ Do not murder, Do not commit adultery, Do not steal, Do not bear false witness, Do not defraud, Honor your father and mother.’” And he said to Him, “Teacher, I have kept all these things from my youth up.” Looking at him, Jesus felt a love for him and said to him, “One thing you lack: go and sell all you possess and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, follow Me.” But at these words he was saddened, and he went away grieving, for he was one who owned much property.

子爵府

36#
{It might seem this has very little to do with "my grace is sufficient for you", but that is the point of Jesus saying to this man to sell all he had and come follow Jesus. Yet, the man was not willing to do this, even though he was willing and able to keep the commandments of God. He was not willing to make himself weak in order that God's power was working in him. This is another level of spiritual maturity that we should strive for. First, keep the commandments, secondly, learn to depend on God's goodness without concern for our needs, thirdly allow ourselves to be weak in order that God's power might be strong in us.

One time when I was out shopping, one of my children asked me if it was good to be rich. I told her their were advantages and disadvantage. The woman walking near by gave me a strange look. I was thinking of what Jesus said “ How hard it is for those who are wealthy to enter the kingdom of God." She must have been thinking of something else I suppose.}

子爵府

37#
{
Lesson three:
Rich man and the beggar Lazarus
}

Luke 16:19-25

Now there was a rich man, and he habitually dressed in purple and fine linen, joyously living in splendor every day. And a poor man named Lazarus was laid at his gate, covered with sores, and longing to be fed with the crumbs which were falling from the rich man’s table; besides, even the dogs were coming and licking his sores. Now the poor man died and was carried away by the angels to Abraham’s bosom; and the rich man also died and was buried. In Hades he lifted up his eyes, being in torment, and *saw Abraham far away and Lazarus in his bosom. And he cried out and said, ‘ Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus so that he may dip the tip of his finger in water and cool off my tongue, for I am in agony in this flame.’ But Abraham said, ‘Child, remember that during your life you received your good things, and likewise Lazarus bad things; but now he is being comforted here, and you are in agony.

子爵府

38#
發表於 12-6-13 13:42 |只看該作者
{[The rich man had an opportunity to help the poor beggar. He was laid right at the rich man's gate. He couldn't miss him. The beggar didn't require much. All the beggar wanted was the crumbs from the rich man's table. In other words, the things the rich man would not be using anyway. But the poor man was of no concern to the rich man. Then the poor man died. That might seem to be a sad ending for him but it is not the end of the story. The poor man went to Paradise. What good was his life? His life was meant to be an opportunity for someone to help him. He was part of the rich man's test. Even when it seems our life has no meaning and we are not successful even at making a living, it does not mean our life has been in vain. And we should not be proud if circumstances prevent us from being financially successful and be upset about it. It provides an opportunity for those who are better off to help us. After all, there are those born poor and those born rich. This is all God's will. Some Christians seem to expect God will make every pious Christian wealthy in worldly goods. This is not God's will for most of us. Some of us are poor and will remain that way. If the rich do not help us, we are still serving God's purpose for us. Again, God's grace can be sufficient for us and we can gain joy from this. Not easy to do, I admit, but a worthy goal. . . . No, don't try to be poor, but don't be concerned about your 'success' if you cannot obtain it. (Doesn't the bible speak this very same thing - if you are poor don't seek to be rich, if you are rich don't seek to be poor. Remain in the condition God has called you.) God measures success much differently than man. Look where the poor man and rich man ended up and recall that Jesus said it is hard for the rich to enter the kingdom of heaven.}

子爵府

39#
{
Lesson Four: Jesus

We all know that Jesus left God's presence to come to earth and become a weak baby in swaddling clothes. Later in His ministry He had no where to lay his head down. He lived weak, died weak. He voluntarily became weak in order that God's power and goodness might be seen through that. And it worked! He became an example of obedience by the things He suffered.
}

子爵府

40#
Hebrews 5:8-10
Although He was a Son, He learned obedience from the things which He suffered. And having been made perfect, He became to all those who obey Him the source of eternal salvation, being designated by God as a high priest according to the order of Melchizedek

{As a result, we have someone who can relate to us and we can be encouraged by Him, our high priest.

Hope you got some benefit from this. What a difference it makes in our lives when we realize that God is working through our weaknesses, problems and failures as well as our successes and talents. Then we can truly say "his grace is sufficient for me."}

雞蛋

======== 完 ============

首頁

尾頁

跳至