積分: 645

101#
發表於 12-8-13 13:44 |只看該作者
kristinecheng 發表於 10-9-9 16:32
同意,我媽媽一星期黎幫我手2日(我屋企有工人),我最近都發現上一代教育既問題。

我囝囝宜家15m,從小, ...

Dear kristinecheng,

"例如囝囝細時唔鐘意睇書,到而家佢每晚都要我同佢睇一次佢本bb聖經一次同埋一定要祈禱先瞓覺..."

I wanna train my BB read before sleep, how to start the habbit? Would you mind share a little?

子爵府

積分: 13712

102#
發表於 12-8-16 14:02 |只看該作者
回覆 lopo9321 的帖子

Dear
How old is your baby?

別墅

103#
發表於 12-8-16 14:51 |只看該作者
回覆 ndw 的帖子

now she is 7 mthd old

子爵府

104#
發表於 12-8-16 22:56 |只看該作者
回覆 lopo9321 的帖子

I have 8, 6 and 4 years old daughters. Except my 6 years old one because she is special. The other 2 girls pick a book on their own and bring to either my husband or me to read to them before bedtime. Day time, they will pick a book to read on their own. Here is what I think cultivate this reading habit
1. when my daughter is under one years old like 9 months old, I will get a book which is design for children's bath time use or a book with hard pages (thick like hard cover) so baby won't tare them up. I put my baby on my lap, hug her from behind with my 2 hands free to flip the book in front of my baby. I read it over and over many times until their focusing time ended. At first, my first born will flip the page on her won without waiting for me to finish reading the page. I let her glance the whole book freely on her won at the first to fulfill her curiosity and get a overview of the book they are about to read. Then, I take it over to hold the page stay open in front of her util I finish reading it. When she try to flip the page too early, I will say no to her. This way, she get that I am not playing an arm rustling game with her. Off course, it depends on how much words on each page. So, pick some book that has only one statement on each page is good to start with baby that young. Or cut down the words to say on my own by summarize it. Baby's attention or focusing time is very short.
2. Be an example to our children. My husband does a lot of reading on his own when the children are around in home. One of the advantage of not sending our children off to school, or someone else for babysitting is that our children can observe a lot from our good behavior and influence by us as we are their parents and authority figure. We are someone they look up to.
3. My husband would bring them to library in a regular bases.

This is my first thoughts. May these help you start. .

別墅

105#
發表於 12-8-21 11:02 |只看該作者
回覆 ndw 的帖子

dear ndw,

thak you very much for your precious sharing.

we have some cardboard books now and i am trying to read many many times with her, she seems interested to what i am reading, which is something phonics liked sentance, (like "ball, wall, fall off the wall"...)
i guess i am in the right track to go.

Thank you again.

子爵府

106#
發表於 12-8-23 12:45 |只看該作者
本帖最後由 ndw 於 12-8-23 12:47 編輯

回覆 lopo9321 的帖子

Yeah, keep going on this right track.
Just Tonight, my 8 years old daughter asked me can she read a book when I am laying on my bed.
I said, "Okay, but I am not ready to lay on my bed now." (I think it is not my bed time yet, and I have a programing language to learn Tonight)
My husband is good, he know how busy I am and he offer to our daugher this: "Do you want me to read a book to you on the bed? I can."
And our daughter agreed to let her Dad to do it. Although I still feel bed that I am not the one who read the book to her. Well, my hushand do it is still better then no one to it.

My lesson to learn: don't turn it down our children's good reqeust like reading a book to them.

別墅

107#
發表於 12-8-29 11:02 |只看該作者
回覆 ndw 的帖子

sweet girl ~
It is important to have a partner to share the family, which is that the bible said 同負一軛
SUPPORT! and Add oil!

子爵府

108#
發表於 12-9-11 11:13 |只看該作者
回覆 lopo9321 的帖子

對!夫婦能同負一軛是好得無比。昨天到一主內家庭家裏做客,因在批准孩子看電影的事上有些小誤會。大家都看我們如何教兒女。老公在教孩子下次遇上類似情況時應如此判斷該如何是好。
他說:若果爸爸說好,媽媽說不好,你就不做。若果媽媽說好,爸爸說不好,你就不做。
另有一當爸爸的笑哈哈答道:If Daddy say no, and Mommy say no, that is No-No.
I said: That is right!

禁止訪問

積分: 124

109#
發表於 12-9-12 11:32 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

子爵府

110#
發表於 12-11-20 14:13 |只看該作者
大女 慈惠 常放屁,她說,若有化妝會,我會扮做隻臭屁吶 skunk。
老公話:你扮曬得喇,在場沒有人願意走近你喔。若你在東邊,人們就走到西邊呢。

大宅

積分: 3870

111#
發表於 12-11-23 15:09 |只看該作者

點評

ndw  Thank you for your support.   May God's name be glorified!  發表於 12-11-29 13:15

子爵府

112#
發表於 12-11-29 13:12 |只看該作者
本帖最後由 ndw 於 12-11-29 13:17 編輯

Recently, I keep hearing my daughters (those who speak) saying such statement: You made me sad/mad/....

I keep telling them this: You need to cut out this habit of saying "You made me ...." no one can make you do anything, you always have a free will of choice to do what God see is right regardless how other treat you. You are responsible for your own emotion. Do not blame on other for your sadness or madness or....
I don't want you to cultivate this kind of mentality.

Finally, today, I chose to raised my loud and strong voice to rebuke my children. Hope to get my children take what I said seriously.
And my husband said: Mommy is right.

Pray to God to help our children walk in His way.

子爵府

113#
發表於 12-12-14 09:42 |只看該作者
My oldest daughter hand made Christmas card for every one of us in the family.

Background, I have said many times that I want to be able to quit my job.

This is what she wrote to me on the card:
DEAR MOM I HOPE YOU'LL HAVE THE BEST DAY EVER AND I WISH YOU CAN QUIT YOUR JOB HAPPY HOLIDAY LOVE XXXXX

I said to my husband: how sweet of her. She remember what I want and took it to her heart.

雞蛋說:You should read mine.
I said: Did she wrote to you better than to me?
雞蛋說:wahaha: you go ahead read it.

Background, my husband stay with our children every day and teach them to obey our LORD. When he hears our daughters arguing and screaming at each other, he would said "I WANT PEACE."

This is what she wrote to her Dad on the card:
"I WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND I HOPE YOU'LL HAVE PEACE FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE. MERRY CHRISTMAS"

I said to my husband: She want you to "rest in peace"

雞蛋說: She does show that she has a very caring heart. I am please with her heart to be right with God. It is her brain I am not so please with. But I rather this way than the other way around.
I love my husband, he always set parenting things in the right priority. Live with him always help me to see what is most important thing in our life.

約 翰 三 書 1: 4
我 聽 見 我 的 兒 女 們 按 真 理 而 行 , 我 的 喜 樂 就 沒 有 比 這 個 大 的 。

伯爵府

積分: 15446

114#
發表於 12-12-17 15:37 |只看該作者

子爵府

115#
發表於 13-1-5 11:28 |只看該作者
摘自聖經和合本:
歌 羅 西 書 3:21
你 們 作 父 親 的 , 不 要 惹 兒 女 的 氣 , 恐 怕 他 們 失 了 志 氣

最近女兒平安入院。經過這事不容易。當中竟然見到自己在怒責家父。結果如從前所得的教訓,就是寧願死也不要父母來幫手我家的需要。這幾天我不斷在反思與家父辯論的內容?我駁家父的理讲得很直的。但家父的反應就是不明我的理。我很想想通,好使我在我的兒女長大後不要重步復撤如我父母一樣惹兒女我的氣。

我總結出:說話不要露出踩過界線的跡像,就是露出要操控兒女的自由選擇權的意思。
帶有這樣意思的話語的,兒女聽到真銀耳,難受,生氣,无奈。

話說,平安入院幾天,我倆夫婦出雙入對天天早出晚歸去醫院料理平安住院的事。我們不需要任何人提都知我們要爭取時間休息啦。毕竟我们都独立生活了几十年。不要用字語氣講到我好蠢,不懂如何爭取時間休息嘛。第一次提出,我給他 a benefit of doubt,當他口舌笨,不懂表意。所以我沒有怒。只回應:我知,我懂如何爭取時間休息的。我有爭取時間休息。 我與老公並肩作戰這麼多年,若不是靠主而來的能力與智慧來分配我們有的資源,我們是不能撐到今時還可以兵來將擋,水來土淹,平安心境面對。

家父若不回應由自可。一開口回應就更顯明他論斷我和老公做的選擇是下策,而且我的选择不如他意而生氣。我當然不會因為會使家父生氣而改變我認為是上好的選擇啦。
我要你如何幫我,你能幫就幫,不能就說不能,我尊重你的選擇,你若不能我會平靜接受而且另謀安排來解決我的困難。同時你也要尊重我的選擇。不要把自己的選擇強加於我。我向你傳耶穌基督的道時也沒有把我選擇跟從耶穌強加於你也要和我做同樣的決定。

開迷,家父如此怒氣大聲喝我回我:你有無見人兩公婆一起去醫院探病嫁!
我回:有!我見許多對夫婦都有。(我想沒有的是他們資源缺乏而不能)而且我家平安不是常人,那裡住院的兒童沒有像我家 平安 那樣七歲都不講自己哪裡不舒服,身子不動。不站,不坐等。

我都講到這點,家父還死雞撐飯蓋達我:0敢人地個D BB 咪一樣DUM低響醫院唔理。你細個都病過入院,我地都無0敢兩公婆都去曬啦。

我情緒已經好唔穩定啦 我喝翻轉頭回:正常發展的 BB,個個醫護人員都可以有知識用正常對策來照顧。我 平安 不是正常發展的人仔。 人地父母如何選擇照顧人地自己0既BB,子女,我無權論斷。我細個時,你地選擇如何照顧我,我無權論斷你地,我完全尊重你地既选择。而家我如何選擇照顧我的兒女,你亦都無權論斷!

我講完,淚水在電話上系0敢流。

事後,反思若日后換轉我在家父的位置,我的女兒在我的位置時。
我會把爭取時間休息的話語改為:“我希望你爭取到時間休息啦。有D咩野我可以幫手等你可以爭取到時間休息既 就話畀我知啦。”

我會把兩公婆去醫院的話語改為:“你有無考慮過如果靜系你老公去醫院(做死你老公)得唔得,0敢你可以響屋企爭取到時間休息呢?”

0敢講起碼唔會惹怒我。只是會無奈,父母只顧自己女兒的“死活”,而忽視女婿和新袍的“安危”。

點評

pyjess  姊妹別哭....我電腦壊了, 修好再跟你談心  發表於 13-1-5 13:53

子爵府

116#
發表於 13-1-7 13:23 |只看該作者
神一定聽到我們在禱告中所想要的。只是,神也會照他的意思行事安排。

我D女問我0野或同我講她們想要0既0野,她們一定要我回應,我唔應承照她們意思畀都好,她們都要我回一聲:我聽到 或:我知道你想要LEE D。
0敢她們就好平安0甘唔再吵我。無話系都要LUR到為止。我最近見到女女如此順灘,我都好愕然。可能我一向對兒女的教導盡量以我認識的神對我的教導一樣吧。我們禱告向神要些什麼,神都話我知他知道。所以我也可以用“我知道你想要的”來回應兒女的要求。

大宅

積分: 3911

117#
發表於 13-1-7 16:31 |只看該作者
在上個中秋的拜祖先儀式問題因搬屋而不用去, 天父巧妙化解了, 讓我還有時間再講明小朋友.
在聖誕與小朋友玩遊戲說耶穌誕生的事, 效果不錯.
新年打算製小飾物, 上面印有祝福金句, 讓小朋友也試下祝福人. 各位有無心水? 易記易明的.

子爵府

118#
發表於 13-1-11 14:08 |只看該作者
回覆 zanezane 的帖子

就近問問老公,他說:
例如:神是愛
約 翰 一 書 4:8
沒 有 愛 心 的 , 就 不 認 識 神 , 因 為 神 就 是 愛 。

你可在約 翰 1, 2,3 書 搵到許多簡單容易明的經文。

大宅

積分: 3911

119#
發表於 13-1-18 01:21 |只看該作者

你要認識上帝

就得平安

福氣 也必臨到你。 (伯二十二21

點評

ndw  謝謝!這句也很好!嘩!約伯記都抄到出來,真犀利!  發表於 13-1-26 14:07

子爵府

120#
發表於 13-1-26 14:46 |只看該作者
今晚,大女 惠慈 不知她發生乜事,LEE頭提她在床上吃零食(如薯片之類)當小心,不要弄到成床都是。過頭她就把她那雙拿完薯片的手就床被上又搓又櫈,有大兜畀她接住,她不往大兜上搓櫈,而在被兜上搓櫈。結果老公唔畀她再在床上食0野。本來老公可以讓她一邊坐床吃零食,一邊看電影的。(系我老公畀,我就唔畀喇。)結果搞成0敢,老公惟有唔畀零食她啦。跟住她喊。影響細妹同老公看電影。所以老公畀 惠慈 做選擇:一系就收聲看電影,一系就出房自己喊夠。
惠慈選自己走出房喊個飽。
最好,惠慈收唔到聲。 我唔明九歲的她0敢都喊極都唔飽既?! 喊一段,自己上自己床邊睡邊喊。唉!聽到我心煩。我如此對她說:你若果喊了後會推動到你以後不會做同樣的事,那你就喊吧,起碼喊得有價值。但若果你喊了以後都照樣做同樣的粗心大意的事,那你這喊就喊得毫無價值了。而且還附上代價呢。你的代價是喊到你有鼻水,有痰積響你喉嚨和肺到。你說值得喊嗎?
講完我就離開她的睡房,讓她在自己做選擇喊還是收聲。
稍後,仍聽到喊聲。我又走到她房門口說:你若喊,不要躺著身子喊,因為淚水很容易倒流到你的肺樹,這對你的身子造成壞影響的。你要坐著喊。你要管理好自己不要任由自己喊這麼長。這對你眼睛不好。影響視力呢。會喊到眼花呢。
講完我就離開她的睡房,讓她在自己做選擇喊還是收聲。
又等了好些時間,依然聽到她在哭。連細妹也看完電影上床睡覺的時候了。若惠慈繼續喊會影響旁邊兩個細妹睡覺的。這次我想起聖經傳道書裡的一個概念,就用上來教孩子。我又走到她們姐妹的房門口說:喊了這麼久總要收聲的。這是睡覺的時候,你已經花了一段時間來喊了。哭有時,睡有時,okay. 現在是睡覺的時候,就當睡覺。不再是哭的時候。先起來用紙巾抹亁眼淚鼻水,必要時洗個臉,然後專心睡覺去。
想不到這次勸導成功左。見她用紙巾抹過臉後就返上床安靜睡覺。我再沒有聽到喊聲了。

首頁

尾頁

跳至