論盡家傭

跳至

首頁

尾頁

男爵府

積分: 5086

1#
發表於 07-11-28 15:40 |只看該作者
i went to my agent to hire a new maid fr phi as my maid only tell me that she's not going to renew contract when i ask her in early sept (her visa due in end oct) ...

sure agent said it's ok as it takes ard 2.5 mths for a maid to come ... also, i can renew my existing maid's visa for one mth so that she can leave by end nov …

however, i started to chase the agent in mid nov ... they only said "chasing ... don't know when the new maid can come ... confirm later ... " ... so, my husband called them last week n they said the maid in phi has no $ to attend the course/exam ... so, still don't know when she can come ... we chased many times n sometimes said maybe she can come in mid dec ... and now said maybe 20/dec ... so, i can't have a date ... actually, maybe even after x'mas ... i don't know ...

this agent is v irresponsible (many tv commercials) ... :tongue:

also, they won't refund to me if i don't want the maid now ... but it's they can't provide the service to me in the first place ...

if i apply another new maid fr phi via this agent now, they won't charge ... however, if i want to use the $ to hire a local one, they said NO

it's v nonsense ...

my maid left already as visa expires … only my mum taking care of the b (2 yrs o) now … but she can’t make it every day and I don’t want to throw the ball to her …

will u suggest I wait (but don’t know when) or hire a local one (take ard 3 weeks) … also, indo or phi is better for local maid … ?

v headache … !!!

男爵府

2#
發表於 07-11-29 09:02 |只看該作者
the agent called my husband yesterday n said the maid in phi has no $ n will not come wor ... i think the agent just want to stop us fr chasing them !! it's v angry that they tell us so so so late ... also, no refund ... we can only apply another one fr o/s again (don't know how long to wait again ... )

i hv interview 2 local indo yesterday n found that those local maid will have "request" like back home late/go out earlier/must take leave on sun ...

v headache ...

大宅

積分: 1710

3#
發表於 07-11-29 09:18 |只看該作者
Hi melbby, I need a local maid as well. but seems that very difficult to find a good one in HK.
Regarding your question about Indo or filipino, just depends your need and requirement. As I dont have good experience of indo, so I only concentrate to finding a local maid.

男爵府

4#
發表於 07-11-29 15:37 |只看該作者
原文章由 Ringo-mom 於 07-11-29 09:18 發表
Hi melbby, I need a local maid as well. but seems that very difficult to find a good one in HK.
Regarding your question about Indo or filipino, just depends your need and requirement. As I dont have ...

hi ringo-mom, actually, i seldom come to this maid discussion board ...

however, after reading so many cases here ... i really scared that i'll find a "bad" phi/indo helper ...

agent call me today n seems those immediately available is not easy to find ... they just get me one but after knowing that i have cats ... the helper said not ok ...

首頁

尾頁

跳至