跳至

首頁

尾頁

民房

積分: 13

1#
發表於 04-4-5 17:02 |只看該作者

有看過”從0歲開始”這本書嗎?

我在剛剛自己照顧bb時,遇到不少問題,尤其面對身邊很多不同的意見,情緒變得不穩定..

後來有朋友送了這本書給我,教我照顧初生嬰兒的所有細節,對我有很大幫助∼

但這書屬基督教書籍,而且方式較西法,不知香港人是否容易接受∼∼

不過我還是誠意推薦這本書∼∼∼∼
∼晴晴在零四年二月十日出世了∼

男爵府

積分: 5454

好媽媽勳章

2#
發表於 04-4-7 01:02 |只看該作者

Re: 有看過”從0歲開始”這本書嗎?

Agreed. This is a very good book. I read Vol 1 & 2.

複式洋房

積分: 396

3#
發表於 04-4-9 02:34 |只看該作者

is it available in common book shops?
[img align=left]http://www.snoopy.com/comics/peanuts/meet_the_gang/images/gang_all.gif[/img]

大宅

積分: 1628

4#
發表於 04-4-10 23:40 |只看該作者

Be careful! This is a very controversal book and the method it taught may not work for all the babies.

I read this book many times before I delivered my son and I admired its method at the beginning. I then tried out the method to my new born but found that it doesn't work on my boy.

Now I've thrown away the book!

大宅

積分: 2931

5#
發表於 04-4-21 17:29 |只看該作者

Agreed w/ Kammy's comment.

There is a SERIOUS MISUNDERSTANDING for the part of breastfeeding. (p56 para 1). That wrote we breastfeed BB each side for 15-20mins for a 5day newborn BB.

Unfortunately, I did follow this WRONG & OUTDATED RULE for my BB in the hosiptal at the first 4 days. My BB did not gain weight in those days that he was introduced formula to maintain life. In the following month, I had to take him to the hospital to check his weight.

The MODERN WAY is that breastfeeding of each side till it is empty not restrict to the time.

As for the theme of this book -- let BB sleep overnight. It introduces the way which is not suitable for my BB, slept for 10 hours contineously since 10 months of age . I discovered that he was still hungry so that he was not willing to sleep overnight.

If there is 準媽媽 want to buy the book, I would recommend you to buy other book with renew & updated version each year.

首頁

尾頁

跳至