首頁

尾頁

大宅

積分: 1986

1#
發表於 05-2-12 15:19 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 相信母乳:認識【 猛長期】(尤其是新手媽媽要看啊!)

easonkinki,

Your situation is quite normal as my boy used to be like that when he was just as big as your bb. So, keep it up. bb can have the best!

大宅

2#
發表於 05-5-12 14:13 |顯示全部帖子

[quote]
louise&ken 寫道:
想問下,如果正在餵奶或泵奶時,另一邊的乳頭又會開始滲奶,是正常的嗎?

-->it's normal because of reflex action. This shows that you have enough supply.

有什麼方法可以餵人奶或泵奶的同時,又可以儲到另一邊的人奶啦?

1/ Feed and pump at the same time(manual pump is preferable as it's less noisy.

2/ Use 2 pumps at the same time (I am doing so when pumping at the office.

大宅

3#
發表於 05-5-16 20:09 |顯示全部帖子

louise&ken,

I started to save the stocks bit by bit about 2.5 weeks before going back to work. Because I fed bb on a feed-on-demand basis, I fed him nearly every 1.5 hours (it's common for newborns). In such case, it's not easy to store the milk much at a time, say maybe 2-3 oz is very good per each pumping. Never mind. For example, bb takes 4 bottles when I am away, you have to ,play safe have 8 bottles, e.g., 3-4 oz each. (up to your bb's situation).

DON"T PUMP before giving birth because it will induce prematured birth.!!!

大宅

4#
發表於 05-5-27 09:38 |顯示全部帖子

walkinthesun,
I bought the pigeon bottle set orginally(2 4oz bottles and 6 8 oz bottles)+Medela set (2 4oz bottles)+ Avent (2 4 oz bottles,for collecting milk when pumping).

I used to use milk bags but it can leak easily. THen I bought the Avent bottles for collecting. Also, I use bottle for storage. Depending on how many bottles of stocks you want to keep at the refridgerator that you decide on the no. of bottles you need. For example, I usually bring with me 14-18 oz (2 8oz bottles) of milk back home. THen I need 2 spare bottles to evenly distribute the milk into portions. So, I make sure I got these spare bottles when back home. THen I can steam the used bottles and pumping accessories afterwards.

I have the heater for reheat the milk. But , some mothers also used hot water simply. Yet, you have to make sure that the heat is evenly distributed.

Keep it up. YOu can make it. Any problems, feel free to ask.

首頁

尾頁

跳至
你需要登錄後才可以回帖 登入 | 註冊