尾頁

大宅

積分: 2007

101#
發表於 04-9-7 10:22 |只看該作者

Re: 分享旺角的大陸童書書店收穫

Step in ordering at Dangdang

FLASH DEMO in ORDERING PROCEDURE

1.Choose your own items -> put them into the shopping cart (购物车)

2.After choosing all your good, then click 购物车, double check all your items (you may delete / add / update quantity in the 购物车

3.Proceeding to checkout, click button

4.Login your user account (if you don’t have one, please create an account beforehand.)

5.For the first time customer, you need to fill in the delivery address (收货人信息): 姓名, 国家 (Choose China), 省份 (Hong Kong), 城市 (香港), 详细地址 (Fill in your address * remember to put in a commercial / office address NOT home address 派送目的地如为私人住宅、围村、乡村及以下偏远地区,则不能派送.), 地址范围 (choose 除以下不配送区域外 button, NOT 其它地区!!!! IF YOU CHOOSE 其它地区here, it will charge use by postage not the delivery courier express), 地址类别 (单位地址), 邮编( e.g. Kowloon Tong), 电话:(input your phone.)

6.Proceed to fill in order information (写订购人信息), if you choose it’s different from the 收货人地址.

7.Proceed to choose Delivery Method 收货方式 ( choose快递4-5天 $30+ $1 per item or普通递送6-7天 $20 + $1 per item)

(**If the 2 kinds of expensive method showing特快专递 标准为物品原价的140%, or 普通邮递商品原价的50%/单 then probably you choose the WRONG options in the step 5.) (MAKE SURE If you check the box with除以下不配送区域外 button not 其它地区)

8.Choose your own option, 礼品包装, 选择退款方式

9.Finally it will show up the 订单金额 (e.g. 商品金额:¥ 211.54元 , 送货费用:¥ 29.00元…)

男爵府

積分: 6803

102#
發表於 04-9-7 10:30 |只看該作者

thanks !!

大宅

103#
發表於 04-9-7 10:34 |只看該作者

babycancan , bb 2001

It should be something wrong in choosing the 地址范围 step for such a high postage fee.

Please make sure that you choose 地址范围 (choose 除以下不配送区域外 button, NOT 其它地区).

Please refer to the detail ordering procedure I posted above.

If you worry about the online credit card payment, you may select 货到时付款 (加收5元手续费/每笔订单。).

大宅

104#
發表於 04-9-7 10:41 |只看該作者

Hi,

The service from dangdang is really very fast, I received the books yesterday (6 Sept). I placed the order at Dangdang on 1st Sept , they pack the books and dvds in 2 days and send out the parcel on 3rd Sept. ( It takes only 6 days to complete the order including the Sat and Sun.)

複式洋房

積分: 293

105#
發表於 04-9-7 21:09 |只看該作者

Just to share with you all the book set "First Step To Reading" which I bought today accidentally at Country Wind Bookshop.

The whole set costs $68 with three books. They are

1. Going Places
2. Animal Crackers
3. Let's eat

Each book is the combination of 5 books of the original DK version as previously introduced by FXPC.

The text are all in English which I like very much.

In addition, the set has a "Helping Children Read" Guide with Chinese translation of textbook and some tips about how to help children reading English.

There are two cassettes, (one for books 1 and 2 and the other for book 3) covering the three books and a CD. I haven't heard them but I think the cassettes and CD should serve the same function.

Kelvinmama,

I didn't notice the inclusion of cassette for books 2 and 3 in dangdang.com. However, from the set I bought, each book is individually priced. The first one is 9.8 and the second and the third are 13.8 each. They do not mention that cassettes are included.

FXPC,

I agree with you that going to bookshop is a joy as we can discover books and can preview them. I only have a kid of three but my time other than work is fully occupied by my son. I really adore you that you can squeeze out time to walk around different bookshops. Today, I am lucky to have time to visit bookshops in Mongkok.

I also check Country Wind and the staff said they had two sets in Causeway. (I asked him around five o'clock.)

I also saw 親親自然學英語 Set A there. There are about 5 sets left.

I also bought books 1 and 2 of Longman English Primary Graded Readers but the CD for Book 1 is broken. I need to go back to the bookshop for exchange.

Before I went to CWB, I went to Mainland Bookstore and they told me "First Step to Read" has three sets of five books each costing 68. I am afraid there may have some errors.

大宅

積分: 2064

106#
發表於 04-9-7 21:31 |只看該作者

Ysmom,

I just called Countrywind, no more stock in Mongkok and CWB. I have left my name to CWB and they said new books will be back in two weeks.

Same as you, I called Mainland CWB today, the sales still say 1 set in 5 different small book cost $68.

Luckily, you post this on time, otherwise I will order it from dangdang.com tonight.

KelvinMaMa

複式洋房

107#
發表於 04-9-7 22:22 |只看該作者

Some more update here regarding the CD.

It's a CD ROM and it is the e-version of the books with pronounication with two versions, one is spoken by a man and the other by a lady. It also has listening exercise.

別墅

積分: 911

108#
發表於 04-9-8 09:24 |只看該作者

咁我係咪應該放棄HK$60訂金,完後用HK$68去Countrywind度買有着數呢?

男爵府

積分: 5424

109#
發表於 04-9-8 09:34 |只看該作者

Kelvinmama
Many thanks for your explanation.

Would anyone be able to suggest books/vcd for me to start with for my soon-to-be 5-month baby? Anyone can share their past experience with me?

Many thanks
KelvinMaMa 寫道:
First step is suitable from 1.5 years up to 5 years at least.

The mainland bookstore called 大陸書局 in CWB and Mongkok or all bookstore which sell Simplify Chinese Books also called mainland bookstore e.g. Countrywind 國風 also in CWB and Mongkok.

I think buy book is no problem.

Now we are talking about buying books thought dangdang.com online.

KelvinMaMa
盧貓貓

複式洋房

110#
發表於 04-9-8 11:03 |只看該作者

bb2001,

Did you order it from Mainland bookstore?

I think you may first explain to Mainland bookstore the situation and ask if they would only charge you $68 if the whole set of book turns out to be $68 only.

Actually, the shopkeeper from Mainland Bookstore told me yesterday that she hadn't seen the book set before. I think they would not force you to buy three equal sets.

別墅

積分: 911

111#
發表於 04-9-8 12:58 |只看該作者

我剛打去問,個女仔堅恃話係HK$68一set。佢話HK$68三sets係絕對無可能嘅
佢話尋日有個客打去,都係咁樣講喎!
我諗我會問問Countrywin先決定。

大宅

112#
發表於 04-9-8 13:13 |只看該作者

loumaomao,

check pm.

KelvinMaMa

男爵府

積分: 5424

113#
發表於 04-9-8 14:08 |只看該作者

Kelvin Mama
Many thanks again for your info.
盧貓貓

子爵府

積分: 12609

114#
發表於 04-9-8 14:22 |只看該作者

Dear all mamas interested in "First Steps to Reading"

The saleslady at CWB branch of Mainland Bookstore said they will only charge $68 if the whole set turns out to be $68 only, i.e. they will charge according to the price quoted on the book set itself, and make adjustments to those mummies who have paid $68x3 if it is really $68. So no need to worry.

男爵府

115#
發表於 04-9-8 22:44 |只看該作者

i also bought two sets fm countrywind ( same of YSmom), one for me and one for my friend but my friend said it is too simple for his son, so i have one more. anyone want it, pls pm to me. the price isHK$68 less 10%
pls note that pick it in kwun tong or taikoo mtr.

大宅

116#
發表於 04-9-8 23:03 |只看該作者

babycancan :

Can I collect it at Taikoo Shing.

KelvinMaMa

男爵府

積分: 6353

hashtag影視迷勳章

117#
發表於 04-9-9 12:13 |只看該作者

Dear FXPC,

Do you know the "EYE WITNESS READERS" series sold by Dangdang are written in English or Chinese language? Thanks,

大宅

118#
發表於 04-9-9 12:50 |只看該作者

Hello KWT,

""EYE WITNESS READERS" should be in Chinese.

(You may send email or contact them through MSN for confirmation.)

大宅

積分: 1346

119#
發表於 04-9-9 14:16 |只看該作者

Dear FXPC,

Can you sent your booklist to me?
Many Thanks

男爵府

120#
發表於 04-9-9 16:38 |只看該作者

Dear All,

the "First steps to reading " sold already.

thanks

babycancan

首頁

尾頁

跳至