跳至

首頁

尾頁

大宅

積分: 3787

醒目開學勳章

1#
發表於 09-2-9 04:44 |只看該作者
想問生女既mami, 有冇買portable toilet seat比 縷出街用呢, 因我大女而家出街都唔用片片, 但出面既TOILET又DIRTY, 想問有冇好介紹呢?

別墅

積分: 565

2#
發表於 09-2-10 06:29 |只看該作者
I bought one and received another one (differernt brand) as gift, but none of them useful to me. I have to use baby wipes to clean the portable toilet seat after each use, which means extra work. I now use the free toilet seat paper from the restroom. Place it on top of the toliet seat and teach my girl to stand on it and pee or poo. However, you must be there to assist her. It works great and less contact with the toilet too.

原帖由 Carrie210 於 09-2-9 04:44 發表
想問生女既mami, 有冇買portable toilet seat比 縷出街用呢, 因我大女而家出街都唔用片片, 但出面既TOILET又DIRTY, 想問有冇好介紹呢?

子爵府

積分: 10239

3#
發表於 09-2-11 00:56 |只看該作者
我有買摺得埋既廁所板比我囡囡出街時用. 我自己覺得超有用呀. 你都知細個囡囡個patpat其實好細, 就算有廁所paper比佢坐你都要捉實佢佢先唔會跌落個toilet度, 你都咪話, 佢又驚時你又驚... 我買左個廁板比佢, 閑時冇用就話咋, 有用起來我真係覺得好好用呀, 囡囡坐得稳陣, 我又唔駛咁擔心. 清潔都好方便姐, 用wipe抺下就用得, 用膠做的, 唔會好難清理喎. 用個密實袋收埋就可以放係手袋入面. 好好. 我囡囡由日間唔駛用片片開始就用佢, 直到三歲幾佢patpat夠大同埋又重左我先冇再用咋.
對我來講, 呢個摺得埋既廁所板有用程度絶對係十分滿分呀, 尢其係對於囡囡來講呀~:idea:

男爵府

積分: 7794

4#
發表於 09-2-11 04:44 |只看該作者
I use that as well for Amanda when she was young. it's clean, neat. Also because Amanda was over weight, I can not weight bear... tooooo heavy.
The one I had, also have 2 small handles for the toddler to grap on it, so she can sit well on it.
I do clean the seat before I put my protable toilet board on top for another barrier to protect my girl. Now we use the disposable one from the toilet as Amanda growth up.
Now.. Gabriel is using it, (when he needs to make a poo), that is wonderful.
I put all the disney stickers all over the toilet boards, my kids love it. that toilet board is really durable, it is 4.5 years .. still like new. I keep it in the diaper bag, it goes wherever we go.
原帖由 Jolly 於 09-2-10 11:56 AM 發表
我有買摺得埋既廁所板比我囡囡出街時用. 我自己覺得超有用呀. 你都知細個囡囡個patpat其實好細, 就算有廁所paper比佢坐你都要捉實佢佢先唔會跌落個toilet度, 你都咪話, 佢又驚時你又驚... 我買左個廁板比佢, 閑時冇 ...

大宅

醒目開學勳章

5#
發表於 09-2-11 06:02 |只看該作者
買我就一定會買啦..不過唔知邊隻好呢..

我係babiesrus見有隻, 可以做toilet又可做成板咁既, 唔知好唔好, 定係只買塊板呢..

我地呢度唔係太多toilet有free toilet paper, 就算有我都信佢唔過..哈哈..大人用就ok既, 小朋友就都係驚, 係男仔就好啦.唔洗咁煩麻..我女唔係好肥, 但我都冇可能抱住佢去toilet..都成30lbs架...

子爵府

積分: 13715

6#
發表於 09-2-11 13:49 |只看該作者
樓主,
我在babiesrus買了一種用垃圾袋做剩器的接得埋的portable toilet with seat,配埋一個掛袋裝著, 可以掛在肩頭上揆帶。原意是for campping 用的,非常方便。我覺得值得介紹。女兒現在從來唔使用公廁。她從小就很抗拒用公廁。 大小便都好,上van,我就擺好個陣,車上具備一卷新的垃圾袋,每次用一個,先在垃圾袋裡放一條紙廖片吸水。女女用完後,我就用baby wipe 幫她抹干淨。然又把垃圾袋從portable toilet 松出,扎實袋口扔進赴近的垃圾桶。干淨利洛。一直我都很滿意這產品。
我忘記牌子了,現在在車子裡。下次有機會再看品牌是什麼,然後再告訴你。我不敢說我女兒幾歲,講出來都給人笑,0甘大個女都怕用公廁。

[ 本帖最後由 ndw 於 09-2-11 13:51 編輯 ]

男爵府

積分: 7794

7#
發表於 09-2-11 22:10 |只看該作者
Carrie,
for my memory.. that only have 1 product in babiesrus, and you will not get it wrong.
you can use the regular supermarket shopping bags (recycle it, that is good) then you don't need to buy those 垃圾袋.. saved money.
I had a small bucket for Gabriel to use, and I use the ziplock bag for him to poo, so that is another way with mess free.
原帖由 ndw 於 09-2-11 12:49 AM 發表
樓主,
我在babiesrus買了一種用垃圾袋做剩器的接得埋的portable toilet with seat,配埋一個掛袋裝著, 可以掛在肩頭上揆帶。原意是for campping 用的,非常方便。我覺得值得介紹。女兒現在從來唔使用公廁。她從小就很抗拒 ...

大宅

醒目開學勳章

8#
發表於 09-2-12 02:32 |只看該作者
ndw/Nillie
我都係babiesrus個website見有個咁既野, 價錢又唔貴, 而家你咁講..都買得過wor,,女仔去toilet真係麻煩D架..
唔該晒你地報料

原帖由 ndw 於 09-2-11 13:49 發表
樓主,
我在babiesrus買了一種用垃圾袋做剩器的接得埋的portable toilet with seat,配埋一個掛袋裝著, 可以掛在肩頭上揆帶。原意是for campping 用的,非常方便。我覺得值得介紹。女兒現在從來唔使用公廁。她從小就很抗拒 ...

王國長老

積分: 171712

2024年龍年勳章 2024勳章 虎到金來勳章 牛年勳章 15週年勳章 親子王國15週年勳章 親子王國15週年勳章 2018復活節勳章 畀面勳章 有「營」勳章 好媽媽勳章 醒目開學勳章 環保接龍勳章 大廚勳章 親子達人勳章 王國長老 BK Milk勳章 hashtag影視迷勳章 最關心BB問題熱投勳章 開心吸收勳章

9#
發表於 09-2-12 07:19 |只看該作者
Hi Carrie,
I bought a Graco 3-in-1 softseat potty plus standstool when Spencer was 1 years old. This comes with a potty, potty seat with 2 handles and it can turn into a standstool with the cover closed. He does not really like to sit on it but he's okay to stand and pee into it. Now, when he poo, he is willing to sit on a adult toilet. At home, I will hold on to him and sit in front of him. So far, he has not poo outside the home yet. But, definitely, I'd bring the potty seat and put it on top of a adult toilet to avoid him sitting on a public toilet. For Amanda, potty training has not started yet but sometimes, she likes to sit on the trainer when she says that she wants to poo (she says "or c" no matter it's no. 1 or no. 2)

One thing I like is that it can be used as a standstool for them to wash their hands in the sink. Both of them like washing hands (playing with water) a lot. They will run to the bathroom when I tell them that they need to wash their hands.

BTW, I bought this potty in babiesrus at $14.99 (I saw it now at $19.99) Look for the babiesrus coupons these days.

[ 本帖最後由 rose-mag 於 09-2-13 05:00 編輯 ]
花旗太太生活在花旗國,留意時差,你問我未必即時答到。

子爵府

積分: 10239

10#
發表於 09-2-13 03:54 |只看該作者
http://www.amazon.com/Ginsey-Ses ... ravel/dp/B00076SL0I

my girl used this one. nice!

王國長老

積分: 171712

2024年龍年勳章 2024勳章 虎到金來勳章 牛年勳章 15週年勳章 親子王國15週年勳章 親子王國15週年勳章 2018復活節勳章 畀面勳章 有「營」勳章 好媽媽勳章 醒目開學勳章 環保接龍勳章 大廚勳章 親子達人勳章 王國長老 BK Milk勳章 hashtag影視迷勳章 最關心BB問題熱投勳章 開心吸收勳章

11#
發表於 09-2-14 03:55 |只看該作者
原帖由 Jolly 於 09-2-13 03:54 發表
http://www.amazon.com/Ginsey-Sesame-Street-Folding-Travel/dp/B00076SL0I

This one is now sold $9.99 in Babiesrus now, cheaper than from amazon.
花旗太太生活在花旗國,留意時差,你問我未必即時答到。

大宅

醒目開學勳章

12#
發表於 09-2-14 05:38 |只看該作者
Thanks Rose-mag

let me check which one is suitable for us to bring out.

原帖由 rose-mag 於 09-2-12 07:19 發表
Hi Carrie,
I bought a Graco 3-in-1 softseat potty plus standstool when Spencer was 1 years old. This comes with a potty, potty seat with 2 handles and it can turn into a standstool with the cover clo ...

大宅

醒目開學勳章

13#
發表於 09-2-14 05:39 |只看該作者
can it fit in public toilet seat? seems the size is small, i m afraid the kids still can touch the public seat.

原帖由 Jolly 於 09-2-13 03:54 發表
http://www.amazon.com/Ginsey-Sesame-Street-Folding-Travel/dp/B00076SL0I

首頁

尾頁

跳至