首頁

尾頁

珍珠宮

積分: 32931

41#
發表於 19-4-3 22:17 |只看該作者

回覆樓主:

這是充滿愛的地方,jm 幫了我很多,給我大量鼓勵。
如果你有 BB 出世頭骨受壓致腫起, G6PD , 新生嬰兒肝炎綜合症,肝酵素高等問題,我可分享個人經驗。 :)
You are not 呀窿  祝大家身體健康

珍珠宮

積分: 38177

42#
發表於 19-4-3 22:26 |只看該作者

別墅

積分: 831

43#
發表於 19-4-3 22:52 |只看該作者
千千萬萬 發表於 19-4-3 08:03
樓主嗰度係寫父親病咗

最後應該是說父親已不在了

子爵府

積分: 10051

44#
發表於 19-4-3 23:12 |只看該作者
1998Ruby1998 發表於 19-4-3 06:29
得閒無事作一篇,作得唔好勿打頭

《不用怕,我會陪著妳》

看完,哭了,好感人!

男爵府

積分: 8347

45#
發表於 19-4-3 23:26 |只看該作者

回覆樓主:

文筆流暢,感人!

子爵府

積分: 10241

46#
發表於 19-4-3 23:53 |只看該作者
得閒無事作一篇,作得唔好勿打頭

《不用怕,我會陪著妳》

好感人,好有畫面的一篇作品

男爵府

積分: 8436

47#
發表於 19-4-4 06:49 |只看該作者
佛地魔 發表於 19-4-3 22:52
最後應該是說父親已不在了

係吖,尾二係講病,最尾係講個碑,首尾呼應,令人動容。

大宅

積分: 2268

48#
發表於 19-4-4 08:34 |只看該作者
睇完,寫得好好呀,好感人,期待下一篇

大宅

積分: 4481

49#
發表於 19-4-4 08:55 |只看該作者

回覆樓主:

佳作,5**

子爵府

積分: 13446

親子王國15週年勳章

50#
發表於 19-4-5 06:31 |只看該作者
本帖最後由 1998Ruby1998 於 19-4-5 06:32 編輯

又係我亂寫一通嘅時候,串錯、寫錯勿追殺。

Learning English through Short Stories

Go the Extra Mile

Flyers fluttered and scattered through the woods as the race was right around the corner. Every animal, from the squirrels to groundhogs, from butterflies to bees, had been discussing the Great Race. Deer galloping across rivers, birds huddling together and perching on branches, animals gathered round the starting line of the race, hoping to catch a glimpse of the racers.

The crowd cheered as they made way for the racers. Out sprinted the red fox, who was combing his lustrous thick tail. He stood proud on his feet, indulging himself in the sea of applause. Next to the fox was the long slender weasel, she lay low as her eyes were fixed on the road ahead, ready to take off. Then came the hare, who received the loudest shouts of joy as he held his head high and waved at his supporters.

And last, the tortoise staggered his way slowly out of the crowd. Everyone sneered and giggled as the tortoise dragged his heavy shell and his spared body to the starting line. The appearance of the poor slow creature captured even the eyes of the fox and the weasel, they could hardly contain their laughter at the sight of such a rival. Nobody knew why the tortoise decided to sign up for the race last minute, but the tortoise insisted that slow and steady could bring his victory.

The hare, who stood beside the tortoise, chuckled. He was renowned to be the best runner in the woodland. Hardly anybody could keep up his speed, even falcons with the most impeccable eyesight ended up losing him in every hunt. He smirked at the tortoise and blew a raspberry. The tortoise, however, was not intimidated at all. He nodded his head with respect and stretched out his hand. Unsurprisingly, the hare ignored his good intent.

The raccoon, the organiser of the race, leapt onto a tree branch and blew the air horn. At the sound of the screech, the fox, the weasel and the hare charged forwards and soon disappeared within the blink of an eye. The tortoise, frightened by the sudden piercing sound, withdrew in his shell. It took him quite a while to realise the race has started. waddling past the chortling spectators, he tottered and wobbled, slowly making his way to the finishing line.

Midway through the race, the hare stopped and looked around, the fox and weasel were nowhere to be seen. He spotted a giant rock sitting on the edge of the hill. Out of confidence in winning the race, he allowed himself to rest at the rock, enjoying the sunshine and warm breeze.

Suddenly, the ground below rumbled and the cliff collapsed. The hare quickly clung onto the edges. Looking down below at the tiny woods where the starting line was, the hare was petrified and shuddered with fear. He started screaming for help, hoping someone could hear him.

A small auburn head popped out from the cliff above, gazing at the poor hanging hare. The hare cried, “Help me, please!”

The weasel grinned and said, “Why should I help you when I can win?”

The hare panicked as his grasp loosened a little.

“Please! Please help me!”

The weasel shook her head and ran off with a “So long!”

Time flew by and the hare was exhausted, but he never gave up crying for help. Another head slowly emerged from the cliff above. The tortoise tilted his head, eyeing on the hare. Before the hare could speak a word, the tortoise stretched his hand out. The hare was taken aback, never would he imagine he needed help from such an animal. He had always felt he was out of the tortoise’s league and the tortoise would never be able to get close, not to mention lending a helping hand.

The hare reached out for the tortoise’s palm and the tortoise carefully pulled him back up. Panting heavily from exhaustion and fear, the hare asked, “Why did you save me?”

“I don’t take advantages of anyone. If I want to beat you, I want to beat you fair and square,” replied the tortoise. “Are you alright?”

The hare was shocked by the tortoise’s words. He had only viewed the tortoise as a laughing stock and an animal of inferiority, never a friend. Yet, the tortoise had always treated him with decorum. The hare sniffed and replied, “Just a scratch.”

Just when the hare took a step forward, the tortoise tripped and tumbled over, showing his white plastron. His limbs wriggled as the shell spun around. The hare stood still, not knowing what to do.

“You go ahead,” said the tortoise. “I can manage.”

The hare sprang back to the tortoise and helped the tortoise flipped back. The tortoise was surprised.

“Friendship first, competition later,” said the hare. “Come on, let’s go.”

The tortoise and the hare walked slowly together. Near the end of the race, the weather had turned bad. Lightning struck the ground and raindrops splattered. The hare was hesitant to continue the race. They still had a mile ahead of them and the storm seemed to go on forever. He tried to find a shelter but to no avail. Just then, the tortoise lifted his shell up and covered the hare like a canopy.

“Let’s go,” said the tortoise, beaming at the hare.

大宅

積分: 3471

51#
發表於 19-4-5 07:36 |只看該作者
得閒無事作一篇,作得唔好勿打頭

《不用怕,我會陪著妳》

我覺得到父親踏入老年個段,如果由呀女講返句「不用怕,我會陪著你。」效果會再好d

伯爵府

積分: 19518

52#
發表於 19-4-5 07:59 |只看該作者