好媽媽勳章 畀面勳章

3#
發表於 10-6-4 12:10 |只看該作者
我都係剛在那處請個工人, 個工人好OK喎. 不過間野就跟得麻麻地....

大宅

積分: 1051

4#
發表於 10-6-4 16:28 |只看該作者
我都剛請了新工人, 佢只做了1星期, 都尚可, 但仍在觀察中......我選呢間agent係因為佢地平, 好老實講幾千蚊及千多元, 咪又係博一博, agent都唔擔保個工人係好架啦, 所以咪試吓囉, 唔得都冇咁傷(而且佢地都係2年包換)...不過跟進就一般啦

原帖由 小黑咪 於 10-6-4 12:10 發表
我都係剛在那處請個工人, 個工人好OK喎. 不過間野就跟得麻麻地....

男爵府

積分: 7070

5#
發表於 10-6-4 16:29 |只看該作者
不過間野就跟得麻麻地....is true......

Very slow....to process the paper to related department.

禁止訪問

積分: 2443

6#
發表於 10-6-5 22:20 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

男爵府

積分: 6818

7#
發表於 10-6-7 10:26 |只看該作者
Agree the agent Edmond WONG is OK.

But the maid I employ is very bad.

The maid: "I will not do anything, I will go back home immediately. You fire me and give me one month notice."

Lucky:- I record down all the things (including cam and the conversation by recorder)

Even she cannot claim the one month notice, but she just said: " I have no money."
And I should give her the air ticket.

Remarks:
1. Bun cannot speak English (only the full sentence when she ask me firing her.)
2. I never meet a maid dirty like her, use the tissue to clean the toilet bowl and then clean my girl's pat pat.
3. When I ask her take a tissue paper to clean my girl's month, she take and then clean the dirt on floor 1st and then my girl's month.
4. You told her everything, and she would say you never told me when she do the wrong things.
5. One pack of 5kg rice can finish in 5 days and only for the dinner of 5 people (2 adults + 2 kids + maid herself)
6. When I back to home, my son is sleeping and not put on the quilt, the maid said my son is hot but the window is closed. When I touch my son, he is v. hot and fever 40C. I feel angry and she told me I will not touch your son because your son hit me. (sure my son will not hit her)
7. Always said "I don't like you" to my little girl (just 3 years old). I heard from IP cam.
8. After she left my house, my girl ask my hub " Will the new CHE CHE (maid) hit me?" I feel so painful in my heart.
Too much ... to type ...

男爵府

積分: 7070

8#
發表於 10-6-7 11:22 |只看該作者
To: Yung06

Can you provide the name of the Bun Bun. I just employ one from this agent (Edmond Wong).
I don't know is it the same girl. And when such things happen, does Edmond help you a lot OR just looking or ignore you lei?? Please advise

男爵府

積分: 6818

9#
發表於 10-6-7 12:10 |只看該作者
Name: Lea Jean XXXXXX XXXXXXXXX
Edmond is OK. He is polite and he did the briefing to the maid but not success. He help me settle in his company.
Agree with 甜心妈妈:覺得工人0的0野和agency真是無咩關係!還是要看自己運氣!

大宅

積分: 1051

10#
發表於 10-6-7 12:36 |只看該作者
我都係星x請左bun bun, 來左10日, 我through Ms. Lo (ToKwawan), 個agent 都okay嘅(但agent process paper時, 有錯漏要自己去跟進)....咁我個bun雖然係出土文物, 第一次來港咩都唔識, 但都幾聽教聽話, 都幾清潔, 佢第一日返工, 我已比guildline佢一定要clean, 英文都係差, 讀pork佢唔明, 因佢地好重菲音, 不過呢10日嘅相處, 都好左好多, 當然都有9唔搭8時, 另就欠主動同我女玩, 換褲唔閉門咁囉.......我用過幾間agent, 貴到幾千蚊agent fee都有, 咁又點呢, 咪又係請左d極品工人, 咁貴個agent都唔跟進.......所以請工人其實睇你好唔好彩, 當然個agent肯跟進亦好重要....

原帖由 yung06 於 10-6-7 12:10 發表
Name: Lea Jean XXXXXX XXXXXXXXX
Edmond is OK. He is polite and he did the briefing to the maid but not success. He help me settle in his company.
Agree with 甜心妈妈:覺得工人0的0野和agency真是無咩關 ...

首頁

尾頁

跳至