首頁

尾頁

大宅

積分: 2006

1#
發表於 05-9-7 15:22 |只看該作者

Nan Sha Grand Hotel

Hi all,

Just wish to know if anyone has visited the above hotel in Punyu, China. If yes, may I have your comments on this hotel, please? Many thanks. :-P

大宅

積分: 3698

2#
發表於 05-9-7 16:16 |只看該作者

Re: Nan Sha Grand Hotel

We stayed there for 1 night in May. Very very nice and comfortable. The room is spacious and neat. Not many ppl at that time. Food at the restaurants are good but very very 'slow'. + we had a very special price staying there by that time, so very worth.

複式洋房

積分: 222

3#
發表於 05-9-7 16:36 |只看該作者

Hi BoMomMom,

We intended to go there this Summer but turned out to be going somewhere else as I heard that this hotel is too new and some parts are still under renovation. Also, the hotel service is not good enough. Is that so? How can you get a very special price and what is the package price?

大宅

4#
發表於 05-9-7 16:56 |只看該作者

Hi Shermanmum,

Service? OK wor! We asked them to arrange the ferry tickets for us and they did it quite well wor! We went there w/ a group of friends, 11/12 families together and 1 of the families have some biz contacts w/ this hotel, that's why, we had a good rate lor! Yes, some parts were still under renovation by that time, that's why, not much ppl there, very quiet. But as mentioned, the services provided by waitresses/waiters and the food at the restaurants (both western and chinese) are good, but just too slow, we had to wait for quite a long time for our food. As the hotel is new, everywhere is so clean and neat, Plasma TV in the room, both shower and bath are available... but you know it's not that close to Panyu Zoo, almost 45 mins and around RMB150 taxi fee.

大宅

積分: 2006

5#
發表於 05-9-7 16:59 |只看該作者

Thanks for your advice. Are there any scenic spots near the hotel coz I would like to book a package at the China Travel Ltd. for my mid-autumn festival vacation?

大宅

6#
發表於 05-9-7 17:16 |只看該作者

Hi Grapes,

I am sorry that as I have no Chinese typing here, hope you can understand what I am going to write la.

There is a 'small village' nearby, it's called 'xxxx 1 village', we didn't know what it is, so we planned to go there for our lunch, but by the time we got there, nothing to eat, only fish-feeding, so frankly, no need to go.

In fact, if you are travelling w/ kids, of course, you should go to Chang-lung Zoo during the day time and go to the aerobatic show at Panyu Zoo at night (if your kid is too small, no need to visit the night zoo). Besides, there is also a place called 'Pai Men Kwai Yuan', it's a place w/ lots of plants, flowers and tiny animals, quite nice, the scenery just like 'Shrek' with lots of sunflowers! We also went to 'Ki Fook Sun Chuen', some games for the kids and also horse-riding.

Hope this info helps la! Have a nice trip!

複式洋房

積分: 222

7#
發表於 05-9-8 16:56 |只看該作者

我認爲如果要去長隆夜間野生動物園, 最好住喺長隆酒店, 因爲只需行三分鐘就到, 住喺南沙大酒店會比較遠, 不過聽到遲D會有更多配套及主題公園建設, 到時去南沙會更好玩.

首頁

尾頁

跳至