論盡家傭

跳至

首頁

尾頁

伯爵府

積分: 15352

1#
發表於 11-12-4 16:54 |只看該作者
I am a single working mum, with a special child.

I did not employ any helper when my son was in primary school coz I sent him to private tuition class after he finished the school. I could pick him up after my work.
However, that centre was only for kids below 12 years old. When he changed to Secondary school, I employ my existing maid so that there's someone at home to take care of him after he finishes his school.
This is the my second contract with her and this contract will be expired in Sept.

My maid's work is just so so, not very good at cooking but cleaning is quite alright. She is single at the age of 45, so sometimes she is very blunt and she seems does not have patience with children (probably she does not have that experience).

As my son is going to be 16 years old, so it's not violate to HK Law to leave him home alone so I intend not to extend the contract once this one is finished.

Although my son is a special child, he can manage to go to school and take care of himself on his own.
But my worry is that, if there is no one at home, there may be accidients comes out when he's at home by himself.

What should I do ????????

禁止訪問

積分: 22268

好媽媽勳章

2#
發表於 11-12-4 17:17 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

象牙宮

積分: 212757

3#
發表於 11-12-4 17:55 |只看該作者
F1 可以單獨留在家中吧? correct me if i m wrong.

人總是懶惰性... 包括我. 以成本來計 : 家助 比較劃算!

(i hire cleaner/housekeeping 120-150)/visit.
doing brushing wc /brushing kitchen fan /windows/ ac/ironing
daily i do vacum, mopping, myself.
想不開、就別想. 得不到、就不要.  失去了、繼續笑.  擁有了、要珍惜。
快乐不是拥有的多,而是计较的少。  

生悶氣,發脾氣,煩躁,焦慮,失眠.   是指因生气(生闷气、怒气、着急上火生成的火气、思虑生成的郁气)。
理性討論交流者。

首頁

尾頁

跳至