首頁

尾頁

複式洋房

積分: 499

1#
發表於 06-8-10 21:29 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 認識多一點[子宮頸癌,HPV及CIN]

athena_ho,

I know the usual practice of Government Hospital is like that, when the patient's pap smear report shows abnormal cell (includes just inflammation, HPV, CIN or cancer), they will call you within 14 days and tell you a date for colposcopy.

My friend who has been seeing the doctors in Kwong Wah Hospital for more than 10 years. She experienced 4 times call for colposcopy checking from Kwong Wah Hospital. Of course she's scare everytime when she get a call from the hospital. But so lucky that so far she just remains at the stage of abnormal cell HPV only.

As this is your first time to face the situation, I know how fear you are. Don't worry! If your last report is very bad, they will ask you to come back earlier. My friend once was called to have the colposcopy check in two months.

The colposcopy can find out whether the abnormal cell is HPV, CIN or even cancer accurately. The checking is not painful but just a little bit uncomfortable.

Regarding the delay of your Jan appointment. This is because they don't have colposcopy checking everyday. They group all colposcopy checking in a day. That's why your appointment is deferred.

If you still worry, it's cruel for you to wait till Jan. You better go to check in private clinic. The result can be released quickily.

複式洋房

2#
發表於 06-8-10 22:53 |顯示全部帖子

athena_ho,

My friend discover her abnormal cell HPV when she is 23 years old. If you want to know more, please PM your phone number.

複式洋房

3#
發表於 06-8-31 20:20 |顯示全部帖子

My friend also suffered from this disease. You will not be much scare if you know more about this disease. Try to read the previous message on this topic.

If you keep checking, you don't have to worry at all. Please note that abnormal cell takes at least 10 years or longer to change to cancer. HPV or CIN is just the cell has abnormal change before the stage of cancer. For CIN1, most doctors suggest not to take any treatment, but if it's CIN2 or 3, you can remove it by simple surgery.

My friend is so lucky that she only keep at the stage of HPV since 1994. But actually it's somehow trouble as she has to keep checking every 6 months.

What kind of abnormal cell you have? HPV or CIN?

複式洋房

4#
發表於 06-9-21 20:05 |顯示全部帖子

咪咪123,

do you have hpv in the meantime?

複式洋房

5#
發表於 06-9-21 22:48 |顯示全部帖子

咪咪123,

Please check your PM.

複式洋房

6#
發表於 06-10-9 16:36 |顯示全部帖子

would you please check your PM

複式洋房

7#
發表於 06-10-10 01:08 |顯示全部帖子

Hi all sisters,

Apart from sex transmission, will the HPV infect other family members. For example, through washing machine, toilet board and tap etc.

複式洋房

8#
發表於 06-10-11 13:13 |顯示全部帖子

Hi all sisters,

Apart from sex transmission, will the HPV infect other family members. For example, through washing machine, toilet board and tap etc.

複式洋房

9#
發表於 06-10-11 14:36 |顯示全部帖子

I think if you don't have insurance policy, you may choose to take the colposcopy in clinic in order to save cost. There's some O&G doctor have the facilities in their clinic.

複式洋房

10#
發表於 06-10-13 01:21 |顯示全部帖子

elysegirl & jlmaz,

I know there are two private doctors who have colposcopy in their clinic.

余啟文 Tel: 27221712
黃婉霞 ( but I don't have her tel number, she's in MongKok)

jlmaz,

I can't type chinese, please translate to elysegirl.

複式洋房

11#
發表於 06-10-13 13:29 |顯示全部帖子

elysegirl,

As I know, 董醫生 is also associated with the Dr. Yu Kai Man I mentioned before. Dr. Yu Kai Man is the in charge of 仁安's O&G department. Both of Yu Kai Man and 董醫生 is also working in Tsim Sha Tsui clinic. You may call the number I told you before and ask for more details. Maybe 董醫生 can use the colposcopy facilities in Tsim Sha Tsui clinic too. So that you don't need to spend the hospital charge.

複式洋房

12#
發表於 06-10-13 13:31 |顯示全部帖子

I also have the insurance problem before but solved finally. Please check your PM as it's inconvenient to talk about the plan here.

複式洋房

13#
發表於 06-10-13 18:37 |顯示全部帖子

elysegirl,

You know why clinic refuse to use the facilities, this is because of the 消毒 process is complicated. And they just want to earn easy money.

I'm sure that the Tsim Sha Tsui clinic have such facilities and Dr. Yu can practise that on every Tue or Thursday afterday (not everyday). Don't worry! Immediately call the clinic and ask the nurse. But of course don't mention Dr. Tung refuse to do it in clinic. You just ask the nurse as you are a new client. If you feel okay, you may choose Dr. Yu to take the operation instead of Dr. Tung. Dr. Yu is also a good doctor.

Besides, if both of them refused to take the operation in clinic. You can still choose another one called Dr. Wong Yuen Han as I told you before. But I don't know her, some says she is young.

複式洋房

14#
發表於 06-11-15 13:15 |顯示全部帖子

To all sisters with HPV,

My doctor told my friend that HPV can infect others through the touch of skin. She's so scared to infect others as she carries HPV? I want to ask all sisters here do you afraid to infect your family members if you share the toilet board with them. (remember that when you go toilet, or when you change the M巾, your hand must touch your pat pat or underwear, then you sit on the toilet board) Does she need to pay special attention on hygiene to avoid infect others?

During M comes, she nearly go crazy as she afraid to infect others through the M blood.

首頁

尾頁

跳至
你需要登錄後才可以回帖 登入 | 註冊