跳至

首頁

尾頁

複式洋房

積分: 284

1#
發表於 06-5-20 08:13 |只看該作者

can I pump less

Now my bb is almost 8 months and she didn't like congee and cereal until last week. So starting from last week, she eventually can take almost 1 small bowl of congee and half a small apple or 1/3 piece of banana a day. Then she takes 1 less milk (7oz) a day. Her schedule is as follows:

600am direct feeding
1200noon congee
300pm 7oz breast milk
630pm 7oz breast milk
800pm 1/2 small apple or 1/3 banana
1100pm direct feeding

So my questions are
1. Is the above eating habbit ok?
2. How much (oz) water should she drink?
3. Should I add more solid food to her diet? (I want her to drink more mami milk until it is really necessary to add more solid.)
4. I only make her veggie congee for now; when should I add meat / egg yolk?
5. Since the demand for milk decreases, should I express less milk? Will this decrease permanent?
6. She now has 3 very tiny teeth; do I need to use toothpaste to brush her teeth? If yes, which brand and how to brush?

Sorry for all those questions!!!

Thanks for your patient!

複式洋房

2#
發表於 06-5-21 09:38 |只看該作者

Re: can I pump less

Now I have an extra reserve of 7oz and I freeze it as ice milk. But I don't know whether I need it for the future.

Should I just pump less and make my milk supply gradually goes down since my bb eats 7oz less a day?

Thanks

別墅

積分: 689

3#
發表於 06-5-21 10:38 |只看該作者

I think your bb can try one more solid food for a meal. She is 8 monts la.

男爵府

積分: 9395

4#
發表於 06-5-21 11:07 |只看該作者

If you direct feed your baby during holidays, your milk supply will decrease accordingly. If you quit one pumping, you may not have sufficient milk for ur baby. It is my expereience and dount know whether it is applicable to u.

複式洋房

5#
發表於 06-5-21 23:51 |只看該作者

Thanks for your advice. :lol: :lol: :lol:

首頁

尾頁

跳至
你需要登錄後才可以回帖 登入 | 註冊