跳至

首頁

尾頁

大宅

積分: 2441

1#
發表於 06-8-8 22:23 |只看該作者

Finished contract Indo maid, if interest, please PM

My maid will be finish contract at Sep 26, she is not very smart but honest. She is now helping me to take care of my 4 year-old girl and do all housework,(a house with 1000 sq feet)

She can cook simple food and take care of kids. I am her second employer and she was taking care of kid (around 3-4) in her previous employer.

Her appearance is OK at least she always wearing smiling face. If interest, please pm me.

She was introduced by a BK mom 2 years ago but now I have change to a new job and always go home late, so I am applying a Phil maid at least she can help to teach my girl to finish all homeworks before I go home

大宅

2#
發表於 06-8-9 07:11 |只看該作者

Re: Finished contract Indo maid, if interest, please PM

Resent

大宅

積分: 2531

3#
發表於 06-8-9 09:25 |只看該作者

Hi! bau,

Pls. check PM.!

Thankyou!

Crystalma

男爵府

積分: 6095

4#
發表於 06-8-9 09:46 |只看該作者

Dear Bau,
I would like to employ the indo. maid, please pm information to me. I need her to take care my new born baby in Oct.
Best regards,
Pepsi

民房

積分: 43

5#
發表於 06-8-9 11:15 |只看該作者

Hello Bau,

Would you please also PM me. How old is she?

Thanks so much.

Brgds
Dingdingmom

大宅

6#
發表於 06-8-9 14:19 |只看該作者

dear all

I got some pms and I don't want to answer one by one for my maid's info. Please see below for gen infor of her

Age : around 33-36 (can't remember she was born in 1970 or 1973, will check again after return home)

Married with 2 kids, has a sister worked in Wong Tai Sin, (this info was given by her).

Last employer i- living in HK side, 2 adults with a 4 year boy (at that time) and she share the room with the boy.

She can speak Cantonese and she can cook simple food and her main duties in my home now is cleaning and take care of my daughter (will be 5 in coming Oct). She has her own bedroom now.

民房

積分: 43

7#
發表於 06-8-9 15:34 |只看該作者

Hi Bau,

Thanks for info. I would like to ask her for an interview. Would you please let me know the contact detail?

Brgds
Dingdingmom

大宅

積分: 1093

8#
發表於 06-8-9 20:17 |只看該作者

Bau,

Pls PM me the contacting details. Thanks a lot.

大宅

9#
發表於 06-8-10 21:30 |只看該作者

Dear All

My maid told me tonight her sister helped her to find a employer so I am sorry I cannot help you now.

首頁

尾頁

跳至