尾頁

珍珠宮

積分: 37310

好媽媽勳章 醒目開學勳章 畀面勳章

41#
發表於 07-1-3 17:36 |只看該作者

Re: 唔知會唔會有嫁去馬來西亞既香港人媽媽喺度呢?

ShunShunMami,

LOL. I guess they have upgraded themselves thats why they have to charge more for everything... as whether they are more prestigious than the other private hospitals...ha ha ha honestly I have no clue. :lol:

But the rooms are indeed very nice, like a hotel.

I am not sure about kindergartens or nurseries but am considering montessori type of centre. It's better to find one that is nearer to your own home.

Congrats to you regarding the driving license!!! You are going back to KL for CNY? How nice, KL would be very empty during that time and you might consider driving around. (Everybody balek kampong liao )

複式洋房

積分: 231

42#
發表於 07-1-4 03:41 |只看該作者

Elefan 老婆,

Thanks for the information! Where are you living now? How many children do you have? Nice to meet you ...

複式洋房

43#
發表於 07-1-4 03:48 |只看該作者

Shunshunmami,

When I got my international driving license, I was not dare to drive in KL as well, it took me about more than three months to get used to it. I just drove around my garden at that time and practise at night time with my husband. I have no sense of direction and I am dare to drive now cos it's more convenient to go around by yourself. It takes time, no worry, I believed you can do it. Now I am become one of them (KL people), like a cow..... hahaha..... you know the rules here, you will be fine.
By the way, is your gal coming back for kindergarden?
As you say, I will think abt of Gleneagle then.... which DR. did you see last time when you were pregnant?

複式洋房

積分: 165

44#
發表於 07-1-4 11:38 |只看該作者

my Dr. at that moment is Colin Li in Damansara. Though he is good, he is just too busy on helping those who have difficulties to have babies. Besides, his clinic went publicly listed in Malaysia and he seemed not having much time for patients....

We plan to let our gal to attend kindergartens n KL but have not started any research yet. Need to find one close to our home.

珍珠宮

好媽媽勳章 醒目開學勳章 畀面勳章

45#
發表於 07-1-4 13:28 |只看該作者

Nice to meet you too. Staying in Penang right now... am having our first baby in Feb.
Jelly_fish 寫道:
Elefan 老婆,

Thanks for the information! Where are you living now? How many children do you have? Nice to meet you ...

複式洋房

46#
發表於 07-1-5 03:08 |只看該作者

Happy to hear that you bb will come out soon, very excited, isn't it. I believed that you have already prepared everything you need. Your due date is before CNY or after CNY?
Good luck and take good care of yourself.

Elefant老婆 寫道:
Nice to meet you too. Staying in Penang right now... am having our first baby in Feb. [quote]
Jelly_fish 寫道:
Elefan 老婆,

[/quote]

珍珠宮

好媽媽勳章 醒目開學勳章 畀面勳章

47#
發表於 07-1-6 17:04 |只看該作者

Due date will be a week before CNY. We have bought most of the things except the cot and the car seat. *oops*

Thank you and good luck to you too
Jelly_fish 寫道:
Happy to hear that you bb will come out soon, very excited, isn't it. I believed that you have already prepared everything you need. Your due date is before CNY or after CNY?
Good luck and take good care of yourself.

[quote]
Elefant老婆 寫道:
Nice to meet you too. Staying in Penang right now... am having our first baby in Feb. [quote]
Jelly_fish 寫道:
Elefan 老婆,

[/quote][/quote]

複式洋房

48#
發表於 07-1-8 03:56 |只看該作者

I still haven't bought anything for bb yet, I will start this month. Wait for the second season Sales, trying to compare price of the bb and mummy's stuffs. It seems like some of the stuff is cheaper and quality is better in HK. Car Seat is no hurry, I think it's fine, you can get it later.

Where are you usually buy the bb stuff in malaysia, any mummy's have any idea, which places or which shops are good.

:wink:

珍珠宮

好媽媽勳章 醒目開學勳章 畀面勳章

49#
發表於 07-1-8 10:06 |只看該作者

Re: 唔知會唔會有嫁去馬來西亞既香港人媽媽

We need the car seat to fetch BB from the hospital (after birth) and for future check ups. As we will pass by KL in April (during the second seasonal sales I think) We have decided to get the stroller in [url=http://www.planeteenfants.com.my/]Plan

複式洋房

50#
發表於 07-1-8 23:56 |只看該作者

I missed the big sales last year, I believed that as you say, the next sale should be in March or April. You are right, bb grows very fast, just buy essential one is enough.

The link is very useful, thank you very much.

By the way, where is teh Plan te Enfants?

珍珠宮

好媽媽勳章 醒目開學勳章 畀面勳章

51#
發表於 07-1-10 12:21 |只看該作者

http://www.planeteenfants.com.my/

I am not sure where Atria is but here is a link. http://www.lienhoe.com.my/atria.htm

The one at the Mall is opposite PWTC (where PC fair and many Hi-fi conventions are held) I remember the Mall is where Legenda Hotel is.

We wanted to visit Planete Enfants because they carry goods from Quinny, Peg Perego and Maxi-Cosi.

複式洋房

52#
發表於 07-1-10 15:10 |只看該作者

Elefant老婆,

congrats! will you plan to be a full time mom?

I didn't buy any car-seat for bb because usually it was my hubby who was our slave to drive us here and there.....hahahaha...

stroller is necessary instead. I didn't do any research on this but just bought a light weight combi one in KL Sogo. So far ok wor.

Jelly fish,

If you plan to breastfeed the bb and don't mind 2nd-hand stuff, maybe I can pass you the electric Meleda breastfeed set (99.99% new) + 4 new storage bottles. My ex-colleagues in HK sent me as gift when ShunShun was born. But I used once only because....I found "hands" are more suitable for my case.... If you don't need it, I will save it for my daughter in future lur.....hahahaha....

Same as you all, I didn't buy many things when ShunShun was born. Most newborn clothes are from her 2 cousins (boys! 10 and 12 years old now). Babies like chickees....grow real fast.

ShunShun is using diaper cloths instead of pampers. Believe it or not. It is the best way to keep babies' butts nice.

珍珠宮

好媽媽勳章 醒目開學勳章 畀面勳章

53#
發表於 07-1-11 19:55 |只看該作者

ShunshunMa,
我老公堅持要買car seat﹐佢覺得唔可以就o甘抱住就坐晌架車入面﹐呢邊D交通真係好危險﹐同埋條路又窄﹐尤其電單車個D﹐好似唔要命o甘﹐左右兩架包差扒你頭。試過有一次﹐有個電單車猛人﹐原本晌我後面(大家都係中線)﹐我已經打燈要轉右線﹐夠膽死晌後面加速﹐ ?-( (我果時架車已經切緊入右線)同我鬥快轉右線﹐再從我架車右面加速轉左方扒我頭 。我晌司機位好清楚睇到差少少我地就撞。

不過真係嚇到我傻﹗

其實我過佐黎呢邊都無點做過野﹐我早幾年都幫過朋友手(半日)﹐不過都係做佐兩年半就無做。

複式洋房

54#
發表於 07-1-11 23:27 |只看該作者

Thank you very much for your information, you are great, you can find out the large outlet, better than go to mothercare (too small)/ disneyworld cartoon.... etc.... I believe the quality is better....

I am going to look at it this weekend...

Elefant老婆 寫道:

I am not sure where Atria is but here is a link. http://www.lienhoe.com.my/atria.htm

The one at the Mall is opposite PWTC (where PC fair and many Hi-fi conventions are held) I remember the Mall is where Legenda Hotel is.

We wanted to visit Planete Enfants because they carry goods from Quinny, Peg Perego and Maxi-Cosi.

複式洋房

55#
發表於 07-1-11 23:40 |只看該作者

Dear ShunShunmami,

I don't mind the 2nd hand breastfeeding set and the storage bottles as long as you don't need it. It can save more money. But are you going to have a girl soon. Hehehe....

Actually, most of the things like babybed, stroller, milk sterliser are also from my friends, there is so many money to spend for baby... thank you so much... I am so appreciate for your help.

From your experience, I am going to get the diaper cloths, you are right, especially in Malaysia, hot weather, I believe it must be better for bb.

複式洋房

56#
發表於 07-1-11 23:50 |只看該作者

I agreed, KL people drives like crazy bull.... I have this kind of experienced before, not first time, so I have to pay a lots of attention when I drive. They are horrible and they never follows the rules, especially some Malay who drive the car often don't look at the mirror and just cut the line without signal.... they are so rude... better get the car seat for safety....

Elefant老婆 寫道:
ShunshunMa,
我老公堅持要買car seat﹐佢覺得唔可以就o甘抱住就坐晌架車入面﹐呢邊D交通真係好危險﹐同埋條路又窄﹐尤其電單車個D﹐好似唔要命o甘﹐左右兩架包差扒你頭。試過有一次﹐有個電單車猛人﹐原本晌我後面(大家都係中線)﹐我已經打燈要轉右線﹐夠膽死晌後面加速﹐ ?-( (我果時架車已經切緊入右線)同我鬥快轉右線﹐再從我架車右面加速轉左方扒我頭 。我晌司機位好清楚睇到差少少我地就撞。

不過真係嚇到我傻﹗

其實我過佐黎呢邊都無點做過野﹐我早幾年都幫過朋友手(半日)﹐不過都係做佐兩年半就無做。

複式洋房

57#
發表於 07-1-12 14:32 |只看該作者

Elefant老婆,

Pls take care of bb's neck when using the car seat....since those bulls are always driving on the road, sudden stops or turns seem unavoidable.

Full-time mom is also a busy job for you . Would you get a maid to help??

Jelly fish,

Not way!!! definitely cannot give ShunShun a little bro/sis...... it gets my old life lar....hahaha...

I will be back to KL around 2/14. So, maybe I can pass you the stuff when I am in KL, ok?

Elefant老婆, Jelly fish,

who will help you in the first month ??? Please be nice to yourself and remind your honeys - Don't just focus on the bb who has already got so much love and attention! Mothers are the most important especially if you want to breastfeed bb.

One thing to share : many confinement ladies and seniors would like to put the newborn bb sleep with its back facing the air. It is very dangerous though they claim bb will sleep more patiently and have sense of security. Just too many researches in US have been done to prove a high correlation of bb's death without reason with such sleeping position.

I missed the days of breastfeeding ShunShun, the bonds between my gal and I......just cannot explain. Only moms can understand.

珍珠宮

好媽媽勳章 醒目開學勳章 畀面勳章

58#
發表於 07-1-12 16:02 |只看該作者

ShunShunMa,
其實我都知用car seat 同安全帶﹐都唔可以保證到BB一定唔受傷 ﹐但如果唔用﹐撞起上黎(即使係小撞)我唔可以保證抱BB既人一定捉得住而唔向前沖﹐如果捉唔實﹐BB就飛出去或撞到前面。

至于工人方面﹐我情願用住鐘點同自己辛苦D﹐依家我地兩個人加BB住既地方唔大(我地住緊apartment 而我唔洗做野)﹐touch wood 自己仲可以 manage﹐但遲D真係有需要請﹐因為新屋仲未起好﹐到時會多D野做。

我都聽過唔少恐怖陪月故事﹐有D仲好離譜既添。原先都十五十六唔知點算﹐後尾竟然俾我發現﹐我睇開呢間醫院﹐係有埋陪月服務(逐個禮拜計)﹐即係可以繼續留院住耐D﹐好似老公都可以同房。醫院D姑娘都好友善﹐叫我唔洗擔心餵人奶問題﹐佢地會幫我。其實我唔怕無人幫﹐因為我一向好獨立(即係好bossy )如果生完身子虛弱﹐我會考慮留院。

老公話第一個月請假幫我煮飯同幫BB沖涼。(真係聽住先得啖笑﹐佢連個鑊擺晌邊都唔知

珍珠宮

好媽媽勳章 醒目開學勳章 畀面勳章

59#
發表於 07-1-12 16:04 |只看該作者

記得去完shopping之後返上黎報料呀﹗﹗
Jelly_fish 寫道:
Thank you very much for your information, you are great, you can find out the large outlet, better than go to mothercare (too small)/ disneyworld cartoon.... etc.... I believe the quality is better....

I am going to look at it this weekend...

[quote]
Elefant老婆 寫道:

[/quote]

複式洋房

60#
發表於 07-1-15 23:54 |只看該作者

Elefant老婆 ,

I went to the mega store yesterday, the mall one is the bigest one. The result is .... very disappointed. Most of the bb stuffs are expensive cos most of them are imported. Not much choices, honestly, there is lots of toys for children but not much things to buy for bb. My husband and I didn't buy anything, we want to buy the milk bottles (AVENT) but we found out that HK is cheaper and Cathyl told me Singapore is cheaper as well.

Anyway, it is good to see the megastore, besides the strollers and beds are good quality .... you can go and have a look, other than that, most of the bb stuffs, you can get it from other shops, like mothercare etc.....

Anyway, thank you for your information. Hope you can found the stroller you want, don't go to Atria one cos I called them up to check which one is bigger, they told me the mall one is the biggest.

首頁

尾頁

跳至