首頁

尾頁

民房

積分: 18

1#
發表於 05-3-12 14:03 |顯示全部帖子

Re: “擠奶器試用” 平台

Hi
I am looking for breastfeeding powerful electric pump rental service. Do you have any recommendation? The one referred by my friend has already run out of stock.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Kornhill

民房

2#
發表於 05-3-12 23:32 |顯示全部帖子

LLeung

I would advise you not to buy mini-electric pump. My wife dpes have two such pumps and they work just fine. However, referred by my friend I have rented a professional pump today. My wife told me that it is much better. Weighs less and is more effective. It comes with a ssage function and the suction force is more comfortable than the mini type one. It costs $1080 for 2 mths rental but you need to buy the suction cap and bottle at $280.

Think about it.

Cheers
Kornhill

民房

3#
發表於 05-3-17 23:26 |顯示全部帖子

Hi HonBBMaMa

Don't want to be commercial but I couldn't find such service elsewhere. The one I have rented is Medela Symphony. It comes with massage function. My wife told me that it is more comfortable.
The professional one renders more comfort. You know the weight becomes more crucial when you need to hold it for a long time say 3/4-1hr. The professional pump detaches the machine part from the bottle. Instead only a long straw is attached making the weight much less. Besides, it is more effective. My wife said that it takes only 30mins to have the same volumn which she took 45mins with the mini-pump.

Hope this help.........Kornhill

Ah, one more point that the nipples are not as painful as using the mini-pump. This is the point I don't understand why it is more effective and takes less time but the suction force is more comfortable.

民房

4#
發表於 05-3-21 22:53 |顯示全部帖子

Hi HonBBMaMa
Sorry for being absent for a while. My wife doesn't offer too much milk either with Symphony or Medela/Piegon mini-pump. Generally, it's around 2-3oz. One think for sure is that she can attain the same volumn with Symphony (30mins) versus mini-pump (45mins).

Besides, Symphony comes with a massage function and you can select the level of suction force that suit you the most.

It is not much different if you buy a mini-pump against rent for 2 months. We plan to switch to full formula once she ends her maternity leave.

Cheers
Kornhill

首頁

尾頁

跳至
你需要登錄後才可以回帖 登入 | 註冊