首頁

尾頁

民房

積分: 18

141#
發表於 05-3-12 23:32 |只看該作者

Re: “擠奶器試用” 平台

LLeung

I would advise you not to buy mini-electric pump. My wife dpes have two such pumps and they work just fine. However, referred by my friend I have rented a professional pump today. My wife told me that it is much better. Weighs less and is more effective. It comes with a ssage function and the suction force is more comfortable than the mini type one. It costs $1080 for 2 mths rental but you need to buy the suction cap and bottle at $280.

Think about it.

Cheers
Kornhill

大宅

積分: 3429

142#
發表於 05-3-17 16:24 |只看該作者

Hello Kornhill,

Did you rent the pump from Celki Home Health Care Centre? Is the brand Medela? Which model? Lactina Plus or Symphony? What's the difference between the mini-electric pump and that professional one per your wife? Say mini-electric pump can pump 2oz, how much can professional one can pump? I'm thinking to rent the professional one also. Pls share your result.

HonBBMaMa

大宅

143#
發表於 05-3-17 16:35 |只看該作者

Hellon WindyChow,

I'm too late to read this message and brought the NUK pump also. As you said, it doesn't work good, it can only pump 1oz or max. 2oz only.

Using the medela pump, you can pump 5oz. Then how much can you pump when using the NUK pump? I want to compare and see if I need to buy the medela one. Pls share.

:cry:

民房

144#
發表於 05-3-17 23:26 |只看該作者

Hi HonBBMaMa

Don't want to be commercial but I couldn't find such service elsewhere. The one I have rented is Medela Symphony. It comes with massage function. My wife told me that it is more comfortable.
The professional one renders more comfort. You know the weight becomes more crucial when you need to hold it for a long time say 3/4-1hr. The professional pump detaches the machine part from the bottle. Instead only a long straw is attached making the weight much less. Besides, it is more effective. My wife said that it takes only 30mins to have the same volumn which she took 45mins with the mini-pump.

Hope this help.........Kornhill

Ah, one more point that the nipples are not as painful as using the mini-pump. This is the point I don't understand why it is more effective and takes less time but the suction force is more comfortable.

大宅

145#
發表於 05-3-18 02:03 |只看該作者

Hi Kornhill,

Thank you for the info. How about the volumne comparing between the mini-electric pump and that Medela pump? Sorry for asking such details! I want to know if the Medela pump can pump milk more than the mini-electric pump.

大宅

積分: 1986

146#
發表於 05-3-18 11:48 |只看該作者

HonBBMaMa,
Actually, both are from Medela. I think that you may consider where you use it. Medela symphony is more comfortable, less noisy and the force is greater. But, it's bulky and heavy if you need to bring it back to work. Mini-electric can be geared to the bottle directly, convenient for you to bring it to the office. But, it's noisy and less powerful.

If you bb allows you to pump and feed at the same time, buy the Avent manual pump used at home. Then rent the Medela symphony to be used at the office (I have my own room and I can use a/c electricity).

洋房

積分: 63

147#
發表於 05-3-19 00:36 |只看該作者

Hi, I have the Avent pump too!~ But now i want to try the Medela to see if I can pump more milk and save more time. But I have a prroblem, since my son starts solid this month, I had dropped my milk production. And I can hardly pump out milk. (2-4 oz) each time the most. I want to ask is the medela pump help to raise the reflex(反射反應) ? Since now I need to message and press my breast when pump in order to express milk. I just afraid if i buy one, but I still can't express more. BTW, so u recommend mini double or rent the symphony? Which is better? Thanks.
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

大宅

積分: 1914

148#
發表於 05-3-19 07:47 |只看該作者

我囡囡下個星期就兩個月,一直我都係埋身餵,夜晚為求有足夠休息,會比佢食完人奶後補奶粉,佢都食到3安奶粉,而佢剛出世冇耐我試過用medela單泵,兩邊都泵到3安,後來間唔中都會嘗試泵奶出來,想知囡囡實際食幾多,但泵出來的奶量越來越少,近排衰到兩邊都唔夠半安,試過一邊餵一邊泵好一點, 但都係得1安,咁係咪我唔夠奶,定係泵有問題,我想試用avent手泵,唔知係咪會好d?

洋房

149#
發表於 05-3-19 13:37 |只看該作者

haha, i have the avent pump and want to try medela! I think the avent pump is very good, i'd used it for half year la! But I wonder if the medela pump and save more time lo!? And also my "reflux" is slower and little. I have to push!
If u mixed with formula, ur milk will decrease with no doubt. Drink more soup, water and pump more will help!

大宅

150#
發表於 05-3-19 16:34 |只看該作者

patbee216,
I pump at noon and aroung 5:00 each day. I can get around 7-9oz in average. For the reflex, I discovered that I needed to place the pump correctly that I should have the 酸軟 feeling, just like when bb is sucking. This position enables the milk to come out more and faster. YOu can see that the milk is coming out in sprinkles. I can almost get 8oz in 25 mins in this way.

If you cannot place the symphony pump regularly at the office and need to bring the pump back and forth, I suggest you to but the mini-electric. But, if you don't buy the 火牛 ($190), you need to buy many batteries because in order to sustain the power, batteries need to be changed in a few days.

洋房

151#
發表於 05-3-19 17:40 |只看該作者

Hi, FlorashleyTim,
Thanks for ur suggest!
I just don't know how to get into the right position to pump in order to get the reflex! Sometimes I got but sometimes I couldn't. And I found that I need to compress my breast and pump very quickly (the frequency) in order to get more milk. So i wonder if I use the medela pump i couldn't get the reflex?? And even during the reflu\exing, it just comes very short so I can only pump 2-3 oz....

You're so good.. 8oz! Wow!
I don't need to bring the pump to the office, just place at home. I don't know which is better, the saleslady said it's no different in force but only the frequency of sucking. I know the symphony is much quicker, but it's seems that can buy the mini-electric in few months if i pay the rent...you think the symphony is much better?

大宅

152#
發表於 05-3-20 00:25 |只看該作者

Hi FlorashleyTim,

Thank you for the suggestion. I'm still thinking to rent the Symphony or to buy the Mini-electric double/single. I want to know if the Symphony can help generate more milk (the introduction sheet say so) for my BB when I back to work. You are correct the the position of the pump will affect the reflex even if you are using those stupid electric pump (other brand, not medela).

Hi Kornhill,

I still want to know the volumne between use the Medela pump and those stupid electric pump (e.g. NUK/Piegon). Pls help.

Hi WindyChow,

Same question to you as you found big difference between the NUK electric pump and the Medela Mini-electric Double pump. Thank you.

大宅

積分: 1914

153#
發表於 05-3-20 14:28 |只看該作者

雖然我聽到medala口碑幾好,但可能我唔係幾識用,或是放的位置唔啱,平時唔係幾pump到,近兩日試緊一邊餵一邊泵,就開始好一點,有時可以pump到1至2安,算好啦,望住樽奶已經好滿足,呢兩晚我盡量唔加奶粉,因為囡囡瞓咗,有一晚我半夜起身pump奶,雖然其實都係泵唔到奶,但當係刺激下乳頭,希望奶量會升啦.
不過,唔知手泵同電泵邊種可以泵多一點奶,同平均大家每次係會泵幾耐,定係泵到冇為止?

大宅

154#
發表於 05-3-20 15:32 |只看該作者

patbee216, HonbbMaMa, littlehoilun,

Actually, I did not get much at one time during my maternity leaves. I realized the reason is that I feed my boy so frequently. When I am back to work, after feeding my boy directly at around 7:00a.m., there are 4-5 hours apart when I pump the milk. So, I can 'accumulate' more milk

Personally, I support you all to rent symphony if you can have a regular location to place it. I like it because it is quieter and can pump more milk( the frequency of sucking affects the force and for mini-electric, as the batteries are running out, the force becomes weaker and affect the rate of coming out.

For making reflex, I try to do some massage before pumping. Then, fix the pump without moving here and there (because we need to create some pressure so that the milk can come out like sprinkles). If at one side the milk can come out very quickly and much, the other side will be the same because of the reflex. I seize this chance to pump quicker(I use Avent manual at one side) Sometimes, I need to press the breast a bit and match with the force created by the pump to make the milk come out like sprinkles.

Sorry to write so much..Hope that I have made myself clear. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

洋房

155#
發表於 05-3-21 22:32 |只看該作者

Thx, FlorashleyTim, I bought the mini double la, since very handy and much cheaper and easier than the symphony.

民房

156#
發表於 05-3-21 22:53 |只看該作者

Hi HonBBMaMa
Sorry for being absent for a while. My wife doesn't offer too much milk either with Symphony or Medela/Piegon mini-pump. Generally, it's around 2-3oz. One think for sure is that she can attain the same volumn with Symphony (30mins) versus mini-pump (45mins).

Besides, Symphony comes with a massage function and you can select the level of suction force that suit you the most.

It is not much different if you buy a mini-pump against rent for 2 months. We plan to switch to full formula once she ends her maternity leave.

Cheers
Kornhill

大宅

157#
發表於 05-3-23 13:43 |只看該作者

Hi Kornhill, thank you very much for your advise.

Hi all mom,
I think we should go back to the main point of this topic - “擠奶器試用” 平台 and let all moms sharing the pumps and test it. I put the last record from HinHinMa as below. Any mom want to sharing her pump or borrowing pump, just update the list :

1. Juju'sMum : Avent Manuel Pump
borrow to HoBB fm now to Mid Aug.
will borrow to juneyin fm Mid Aug - Mid Oct.
2. HinHinMa : avent 手動奶泵,歡迎借借出To Swan_lau
3. candy_kent : pigeon手泵可以借出比有需要的媽媽.(已借給kwmray)
4. 茵茵 : pigeon電pump可借出
5. violahung : pigeon手泵 + pigeon電泵可借出(手泵已借給鼠鼠BB,電泵已借給eraser)
6.KEYIE : pigeon手泵可借出

提出借用擠奶器的名單:-----

1. chaichai : 我想試用美的牌Media(唔記得係咪甘串)電泵, 有無媽咪可以借出比我試用呢? 唔該!
2. kwmray : 借用泵奶器(試用中)
3. HoBB : Up to Mid Aug.
4. Juneyin : Mid Aug to Mid Oct
5. HP: 想借 Medela 電泵

Any mom can share Medela pump?

大宅

積分: 3118

158#
發表於 05-3-24 10:21 |只看該作者

借出擠奶器的名單:-----

1. Juju'sMum : Avent Manuel Pump
borrow to HoBB fm now to Mid Aug.
will borrow to juneyin fm Mid Aug - Mid Oct.
2. HinHinMa : avent 手動奶泵,歡迎借借出To Swan_lau
3. candy_kent : pigeon手泵可以借出比有需要的媽媽.(已借給kwmray)
4. 茵茵 : pigeon電pump可借出
5. violahung : pigeon手泵 + pigeon電泵可借出(手泵已借給鼠鼠BB,電泵已借給eraser)
6.KEYIE : pigeon手泵可借出

提出借用擠奶器的名單:-----

1. chaichai : 我想試用美的牌Medela電泵, 有無媽咪可以借出比我試用呢? 唔該!
2. kwmray : 借用泵奶器(試用中)
3. HoBB : Up to Mid Aug.
4. Juneyin : Mid Aug to Mid Oct
5. HP: 想借 Medela 電泵
6. MrsCLee: July.

Any mom can share Medela pump?
我要學習做會笑的媽媽
該用戶已被刪除

159#
發表於 05-3-25 02:52 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

子爵府

積分: 13747

160#
發表於 05-3-25 13:24 |只看該作者

Hi All

My edd is end May. I would like to borrow Medela electric pump and Avent Manual pump if they shall be available in May. Thanks.
我係一個都幾八卦嘅人, believe in 因果, 風水命理。有果必有因 。

首頁

尾頁

跳至
你需要登錄後才可以回帖 登入 | 註冊